PDA

View Full Version : Rock n Roller Coaster @Studios

SwtVaBrz7
01-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Is there anywhere to store carry-on stuff on the Aerosmith Rock n Roller coaster at the Studios? I know some rides like Dinosaur @AK have a little bag on the ride to put belongings. I'm concerned about leaving my tote bag, or whatever I end up bringing, near the line while I ride.
Any suggestions for what to do with stuff while riding? My boyfriend and I will both be riding everything together so there won't be anyone to hold our belongings (that would be too easy!) Thanks!:mickey:

EmporerStitch
01-05-2008, 05:31 PM
when me and my GF rode we had the backpacks with the drawstring shoulder straps and what we'd do is put our legs though the holes where your arms ould go and that held them tight, we also did this on ToT

dteed
01-05-2008, 05:48 PM
I just hold my bag, or put it by my feet. It depends on how much stuff you have. There are no pouches to hold things in.

jszczur5
01-06-2008, 02:27 AM
If your bag is small enough, there is usually enough room to put it on the floor between your legs. My hubby is 6' 8" and we manage just fine. Granted, we don't carry around a huge bag - just big enough for the camera, sunscreen, water bottle, some cash and bandaids.

#1donaldfan
01-06-2008, 09:26 AM
As long as you don't have a HUGE pack, just do like the others say and "strap around the leg, between your feet".....the ride is so fast that I don't think it would come out if you didn't put the strap around your leg / foot......have never lost mine, yet.....have fun, the ride is AWESOME !!!!!

DrWorm2008
01-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Yeah, I just put it between my feet, or loop my hands through and let it sit by my side. I've yet to lose anything. I hope you like it! I LOVE RRC!!!:thumbsup:

Buttercup
01-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Leaving your bag at the "loading" area is not an option anyway on RRC -- actually, it is for most rides at WDW. That's because a.) the cast members don't want to be responsible for it, and b.) the loading area is a different place than the unloading area, so when the ride is over, you can't just get off and retrieve your bag.
Your only option is to bring the bag on the ride with you, or leave it with someone outside.
I always just put my legs through the straps or hold onto it.

mrsHerbie53
01-06-2008, 02:21 PM
We have a backpack nearly every trip and as other posters have said, I usually put my foot/leg thru one or both straps and put the bag behind/under my legs then on the floor. I have done this for every ride except for Soarin', which has a net since you lift up high from the floor. I haven't lost it yet or even come close. (EE, SM, ToT, RRnC, etc.)

On rides that involve water I mostly do the same, but I put cameras and wallets in ziploc bags within the backpack.

SBETigg
01-06-2008, 02:31 PM
There are some, in fact I think most, R n RC cars that have the netted bags in the cars to place your belongings for safekeeping, usually on the back of the seat in front of you.

If your bag is too big for that, you can simply loop it around your ankle or wrist and squeeze it between your knees or underfoot- make sure it is safely closed so loose items don't slide out. This has worked for me in the past. You're wedged in pretty securely with the over-shoulder harness, so there's really not much room for things to go flying if you use a little care in seating yourself.