PDA

View Full Version : new pin backs

lyndasvillains
01-05-2008, 02:40 AM
I went to WDW December 13-23, 07. While I was there I saw new pin backs that lock. I didn't buy them at that time and now I wish that I had. I have been trying to find them on ebay but I don't know what they were offically called.

kakn7294
01-05-2008, 05:50 AM
I bought some on Ebay once - I just searched with locking pin back.

PrincessEmmasMommy
01-05-2008, 07:21 AM
If you live near NYC, they usually have them at WODNY too. I would call them or call WDW merchandising and order them.
Good luck!
Jen

mickeymousedabomb
02-04-2008, 11:21 PM
We purchased these on our last trip mainly becase the traditional black mickey shaped ones kept falling off and we were losing them. Each time we realized and were able to retrieve our pin so then we just bought packages of them until each one of there's had one on. Each DD has two lanyards. One is for the keepers and one is for trading pins. We decided it was eaiser to keep the Mickey ones on the backs of the traders and let the CM's keep their back because they used the locking back. They are a very smart investment we thought.

TinkRocks
02-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I just recently bought a pack of the locking backs and, for the life of me, cannot seem to get them to work. Is there some special trick that I'm missing?