PDA

View Full Version : We finally won something!

CaptSmee
01-04-2008, 11:46 PM
I have been to WDW 5 times for a total of about 36 days spent in the disney parks since the Year of a Million Dreams promotion began, and we FINALLY won something this past trip! I wanted to badly see the new interactive pre-show in the Soarin' queue, so we grabbed fastpasses and got in the regular line (so we could ride twice as well). I was so disappointed that the interactive screens were not active while we were waiting in line.

We then turn the corner down the hallway and a Dream Team member announces that we and our friend's in line have won dream fastpasses!!! I couldn't believe it! WE FINALLY WON SOMETHING!!! So we calm down and ride Soarin' twice and begin to explore the rest of the park...and guess what? There are no lines at any of the attractions including Test Track! We didn't need any of the fastpasses that we won, but we were still excited that we had them. It made us feel like VIP's for the day! :mickey:

adoptionislove
01-04-2008, 11:49 PM
oh that is soooo great!!!!! good for you!

chicade88
01-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Oooh congrats! I'm so envious! :mickey:

ImagiAsh
01-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Congratulations!! That's a Disney moment never to be forgotten. :mickey:

#1donaldfan
01-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Congrats on your win !!!!!!!!!!!! We won YOMD Mickey hats for the entire family on our first day, just after getting off of Splash Mtn.....I think it was our first ride too, we thought we were the luckiest people ever and thought we may "score" more from the dream squad, but didn't.....oh well, we got something and it was fun getting them.....:thumbsup:

poeticeclipse
01-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Great! Congrats!!

I LOVED winning Dream Fastpasses!!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
01-05-2008, 08:52 PM
:cool: That is great!!

katzctkpt
01-05-2008, 09:24 PM
That's fantastic. I know when we won we were tickled to death. Then we were like I want to win something else (like the night stay) so, we were on the look for the dream squad and no luck in finding guess we were just looking in all the wrong places.

browneyedgirl12
01-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Thats awesome, my brother and I won the dream fastpasses but didnt get t use them at all but it was still cool to have them and they make a great souviner :mickey:

tinksmom02
01-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Isn't there an address where you can send a postcard and enter by mail?

Two trips last year and we didn't even SEE the Dream Team...maybe I'll have better luck long distance!

javamama
01-06-2008, 01:41 AM
Congrats, and how neat!

jszczur5
01-06-2008, 02:24 AM
So we calm down and ride Soarin' twice and begin to explore the rest of the park...and guess what? There are no lines at any of the attractions including Test Track! We didn't need any of the fastpasses that we won, but we were still excited that we had them. It made us feel like VIP's for the day! :mickey:

Good for you. The same thing happened to us last year at AK. We won dream passes about 90minutes before leaving our least favourite park. Still, we used them for EE (third time in a row - big mistake), KS, and Dinosaur. We felt very important walking around the park with the tickets hanging around our necks though.

Here we go again...
01-06-2008, 04:18 AM
Congratulations!!
I hope one day we win something :thumbsup:
I don't know if I would actually use them though, they would probablty end up in my scrapbook for me to brag about years from now. :D

Sylvia
01-06-2008, 12:53 PM
:mickey: Congratulations!!!

I was lucky last year, also. I was walking along the "rose" path in EPCOT and I received one of the YOMD lanyards with pins - believe it or not, I really wanted one of them. Just a case of being in the right place at the right time.

I'm so glad I didn't pack it in the bag which AMTRAK lost (and which I STILL haven't gotten back).

LCPZA
01-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Congrats!!! Party for you:party:

I hope when I get there someone in our group wins something.

Hull-onian
01-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Congratulations on great win!!!!:cheers:

Diznee4Me
01-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Great win! Congrats!:thumbsup:

MickeyChick
01-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Congratulations! That is so awesome!:mickey: