PDA

View Full Version : I'm so nervous

jrkcr
01-04-2008, 10:37 AM
I don't know if it is nerves or excitement! Every time I try to settle my nerves, I realize I haven't even begun to pack-I have things to buy-I haven't memorized the map of Ca Adventure. Aaugh!
Plus, we are about to have the biggest snow storm of this season here in the Sierras, so driving Sunday to DL will be :scared: I have huge snow tires, and chains....so wish me luck(I am the driver) The winds have been so strong-gusts up to 120 mph, and the ski resorts even closed down yesterday because of the wind! Driving to WDW was never this scary!
And I pretty much know I'll be :sick: from the Indiana Jones ride, but I'm gonna ride it anyway (at the end of the day), cause I am not going to miss ANYTHING!!
DH even says he will drag me onto ToT this time...I've always weaseled my way out of that.
:chicken:
So I am a bundle of nerves....and yet so excited about going to DL! :yay:
Thanks for letting me vent....

tinkwest
01-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Drive carefully.

If you're really concerned about, but determined to defeat, a few of the rides maybe you should get them over with at the very beginning of the trip so you won't be worried throughout your entire vacation.

Have Fun!

SignguyTom
01-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Since you are doing the driving, and the conditions are to be bad, then allow me to suggest the following:

Take one thing at a time. Go buy your stuff then go home & pack. You'll feel tons better.

Stop worrying. You can't do a thing about the weather anyway, so you might as well try to enjoy the moment . Take a look at the DCA map, find some Disneyland videos on YouTube, etc...

Take a deep breath and get a good night's sleep. That's the #1 most important thing you can do when faced with cruddy driving conditions.

You'll have a blast!

SPCMT
01-04-2008, 02:32 PM
I think SignguyTom pretty much gave you golden advice there...dont worry about it to much, get some sleep...and just Have fun! In regards to getting :sick: on Indy, if you hold on to the rails and keep your body straight (as much as you can) I think you should be :pixie: just great!

Oh and good luck with the :drive: