PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

disneydrmr
01-03-2008, 05:05 PM
My 8 year old niece was rushed to the hospital from her school. She was working on the computer and fell out of her chair and went into covulsions. All I know at this point is they checked her blood and such and her sugar is over 300. Please pray for her.

BronxTigger
01-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Oh no! I hope the figure out what is going on with her! :pixie:

DisFan01
01-03-2008, 06:03 PM
I am extremely sorry about your niece. I will pray for her, and I will keep your entire family in my thoughts. Everything will turn out alright! ;)

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
01-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Many prayers and good thoughts for your niece and your family.

:hug: for you too. I am sure you are worried sick!!!

Strmchsr
01-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Lots of prayers and :pixie: for your niece and family. Please keep us updated.

pjbs35a
01-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Prayers from the Bayou headed for you and yours.

conorsmom2000
01-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Many prayers and much :pixie::pixie: for your niece!!

Tinkermom
01-03-2008, 09:55 PM
How scary! Lifting a prayer as I type. Please let us know how she is doing.

kakn7294
01-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Prayers and :pixie: for you niece from me Diane! I hope she's going to be alright. Give us an update when you can.

ElenitaB
01-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Di, I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

Prayers and :pixie: for your niece and the entire family! :hug:

Beast_fanatic
01-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Lots of :pixie: on the way! Let us know what they find out!

Dsnygirl
01-04-2008, 06:39 AM
Diane, I just saw this post and want you to know she will be in our prayers, and I'm sending some :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: her way, too. I sure hope she's okay - let us know!

Jenemmy
01-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Oh my -- how horribly frightening! Your family has my prayers. Please keep us updated!

disneydrmr
01-04-2008, 08:39 AM
UPDATE: The hospital sent her home. Her sugar level came down to normal and she was starting to act normal. They have no insurance so I think that's why the hospital did no 'real' testing. They are taking her to their family doctor today and will be insisting on an MRI (a suggestion from a docter that one of my sisters work with cause he told her that anyone who has a seizure will have a high sugar level). They asked the hospital to do it and they would not. They told them to go thru the family doctor. :mad: So basically they have no answer as to what happened yet. Thanks for all the prayers! They are much appreciated! Please keep them coming!

merlinmagic4
01-04-2008, 08:58 AM
:pixie: for your family. I hope they get it figured out quick. Her parents must be terribly worried.

DizNee143
01-04-2008, 09:04 AM
pixie dust is on the way!!
i really hope it was nothing to serious..please continue to keep us updated..

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

offwego
01-04-2008, 09:56 AM
I'm so sorry that I missed this! Prayers and Pixie dust on there way.:pixie::pixie::pixie:

Tinkermom
01-04-2008, 10:53 AM
UPDATE: The hospital sent her home. Her sugar level came down to normal and she was starting to act normal. They have no insurance so I think that's why the hospital did no 'real' testing. They are taking her to their family doctor today and will be insisting on an MRI (a suggestion from a docter that one of my sisters work with cause he told her that anyone who has a seizure will have a high sugar level). They asked the hospital to do it and they would not. They told them to go thru the family doctor. :mad: So basically they have no answer as to what happened yet. Thanks for all the prayers! They are much appreciated! Please keep them coming!

I am so glad to hear she is doing better but that is just awful what the hospital did! :mad: As a parent we want answers! Healthcare nowadays just stinks.

Let us know what happens. More prayers and :pixie: for your niece and the family!

MsMin
01-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Special princess :pixie: and loads of prayers for your niece.
It has to be so frustrating to be w/o insurance in times like this. I don't have insurance either b/c I'm in school. Yesterday Rachel had a swollen toe looks like something bit her but she keeps putting off going to the dr. b/c we don't have insurance. She misses the school coverage since she graduated:( I feel bad about it and it's just a toe!
There are several offices around here who won't see you, won't even talk to you w/o insurance.
Hope they can get answers soon. :pixie:

tinkerbell04
01-04-2008, 08:25 PM
:mickey:My prayers are with your family, please keep us posted.