PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edo not part of DDP?

azcavalier
01-03-2008, 11:28 AM
So, before they closed down the Japanese Pavillion's Teppanyaki restaurant, I know that it was on the DDP. When we called to make reservations for our upcoming anniversary trip, the lady at WDW Dining said that it was no longer on the DDP, and she seemed surprised. Needless to say, we had NO problem getting reservations for late April. We had any time we wanted available. The rest of the restaurants that we booked were a little more....difficult.

Has anyone heard anything about Teppan Edo not being on the DDP? Maybe they are planning to come back on it? Anyone??? We love that place, but if we have to buy the DDP for all the nights that we're there at WDW, then we aren't going to spend extra $$$ for teppanyaki.

Figment!
01-03-2008, 12:31 PM
According to the representatives at the restaurant and the Mitsukoshi offices, Teppan Edo is participating in the 2008 Disney Dining Plan.

Disney Dining Reservations does not appear to have been notified of this information at this time and are showing the location as "pending" despite contrary confirmations from the restaurant itself and its operating offices.

MickeyChick
01-03-2008, 12:38 PM
I have an ADR for Teppan Edo on January 27th and they asked if I was on the dining plan and I said yes but now I'm looking at the printed brochure for DDP and Teppan Edo is not listed.

Think I'm gonna have to call...

Crow
01-04-2008, 09:42 PM
i also didnt see it listed on Disneys site as part of DDE. and i want to eat there in Feb

KateMW
01-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Kinda off subject, but is Teppan Edo good? I was reading about it in one of my guide books. It sounds really good.

TIA

goin2disney
01-05-2008, 09:08 PM
When I called about our trip 2/2-7th I was told they are still not on the plan.:(