PDA

View Full Version : Changing your email address...

JanetMegan
01-03-2008, 08:30 AM
This is just a slight vent, not about anything here of course but here's the thing...after 10 years with the same email adress I've changed addresses this week due to the new business. So now I'm using two new ones actually, one I'm trying to keep just business and one for personal stuff. Man I have SO many places I need to change my email address. It's crazy. I must have like 100 sites and such where I need to re-enter all my info. Sort of frustrating...

medic9016
01-03-2008, 10:46 AM
We went through that last year. I got really mad when I could not remember a password to change one. good luck.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-03-2008, 10:55 AM
It is amazing how many places we have it stored, isn't it?

I got married in 2005, and still have the mess of both emails (since my work one changed when I changed my name), and can never remember which one is on file where!

princessjojo
01-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Our carrier changed our address somewhat. We were able to keep the same prefix but had to change the ending as they were severing ties with the initial provider. It was a hassal for me, but I got it done. Now we're thinking of moving and if we do, we will change our service provider, thus changing my e-mail address again!!!

Good luck with the change. Hope it goes smoothly for you!

Momof2boys
01-03-2008, 11:56 AM
I started keeping a list of where I need to change my home address when our new home is complete - I should really do the same for email addys as I go to sites just in case we ever change ours.

Ian
01-03-2008, 12:05 PM
I just had to deal with this myself, since we switched to FIOS from Comcast.

It is a BIG pain, isn't it???

magicofdisney
01-05-2008, 09:07 PM
We have a hotmail account that we use for most everything outside our personal interest. It also helps with spam mail.