PDA

View Full Version : Tip Still Included at Hoop-Dee Doo and Spirit of Aloha?

jszczur5
01-03-2008, 02:13 AM
I have just completed an extensive menu review with my kids, and the price for the HDDR and SofA still state that the gratuity is included. Is this still the case with the revisions to the DDP keeping in mind that these dinner shows cost 2 TS meals each? Our dinner at Le Cellier last summer cost more than HDDR, but only cost us 1 TS meal.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-03-2008, 09:17 AM
:blush: On the website, it still says the tip is included for the dinner shows...I was wondering the same thing about the 2 TS credits....:cool:

Figment!
01-03-2008, 11:37 AM
The new gratuity policy is as follows:

Gratuities are not included unless otherwise indicated.

An 18% gratuity will be added automatically for parties of 6 or more. A gratuity may also be added automatically for ordered items that are not included (e.g. Alcoholic beverages). Children ages 3-9 must order from children's menu if available.

Gratuities are included for Dinner Shows, Private in-room dining, Pizza Delivery, and Grand Gathering Experiences.

MickeyChick
01-03-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm looking at the DDP brochure for 2008 and it says gratuities are included for the dinner shows...

Another change is that you can use DDP for category 1 seating at the Hoop Dee Doo for the 9:30 seating. So I just changed my reservation! Woo hoo!

jszczur5
01-03-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm looking at the DDP brochure for 2008 and it says gratuities are included for the dinner shows...

Another change is that you can use DDP for category 1 seating at the Hoop Dee Doo for the 9:30 seating. So I just changed my reservation! Woo hoo!

Well thank you for that interesting bit of info. That will definitely change our preferred seating time. Woo hoo double for me too!