PDA

View Full Version : What if I have a pin that does not say "Official Pin Trading"?

Harley-Davidson_Guy
01-03-2008, 02:02 AM
I just bought some pins off e-bay and most of them were "official trading pins" but some of them have the Disney name and trade mark, some of them and some say Disney Store and a pin number. How do I know if these are ok to trade with a cast member? There are also about 6 little ones (minis?) Those are darker on the back but they say Disney. I don't want to send my kids out there with ones that they shouldn't be trading. Any advise would be great thanks!

PrincessEmmasMommy
01-03-2008, 06:02 AM
You should be okay. The Disney Stores just recently started carrying pins again and I've heard from the stores that they are tradeable. The minis are quite valuable. You may want to try to even resell those on ebay instead of trade. A lot of people collect mini pins. Some are hard to get. You should not have any problems trading pins in parks. We were actually given some fakes from CMs while there. Fakes typically weigh less and have a striped brighter gold colored back. Hope this helps! Happy trading!
Jen