PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

Lightning McQueen
01-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Well My Sooners are losing (again) in a BCS bowl game and i'm quite upset about it.

I need my Disney support group to pick me up and tell me it's going to be okay! Please help me get over this demoralizing loss...

kakn7294
01-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Sorry I can't help, but I can sympathize with you. I hate WVU as I'm a Pitt alum.

Melanie
01-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Yikes, that was ugly for OU. I'm disappointed they didn't win.

The Reservoir Dog
01-03-2008, 05:43 AM
Look on the bright side. You could be here in London and be a Tottenham Hotspur fan like me.

medic9016
01-04-2008, 05:31 PM
As bad as it was I wore my Longhorns t-shirt and pulled for OU(Big12). Had to pull for Penn State over A&M after the death bed yell. JoePa is a class act coach.

MsMin
01-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Maybe it would help if you got a new song!! I was so glad we(LSU) didn't have to play OU b/c I didn't want to hear that sooner boomer:sick: over and over. Can you all add a few more words? Maybe the other team is getting riled just to stop that tune??? I do have to admit though I can tolerate that a lot more that those dreaded cowbells from MS. State:mad:
After Florida lost to Michigan... What is going on???
I was pulling for you though I have a dear friend from Norman.... Can't boast either b/c I don't want to be eating my words on Tuesday morning:D-- it's been a strange season.

Geaux Tigers!!!!