PDA

View Full Version : I came back to Intercot to feel the love

Tinkermom
01-02-2008, 11:36 PM
Oh my! I have been posting on *another* Disney message board recently. We are going on a Disney cruise and their cruise board is very active. Anyway, I posted a simple question and it started a major debate with nasty comments! I never see anything like that here. Thank-you Intercot! I just needed to come back to my Intercot family to feel the love.:heart:

2Epcot
01-03-2008, 12:08 AM
I don't post on any other Disney sites, but sometimes post on one or two non-Disney related sites ... When I see the comments people make, and the way they talk to each other, it also makes me happy to come back to Intercot.
:rocks:

kakn7294
01-03-2008, 12:08 AM
I've been on another board too and while we may have some controversaries here, we generally treat each other with respect compared to those "other" boards! I hardly ever even visit my other board, let alone post!

SPCMT
01-03-2008, 03:36 AM
I post on one other Disney message board and they are all nice there...Im recently getting back to intercot and I hope to stay this time...and Im sorry about your bad experiences!

SgtTigger
01-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Welcome Back Lisa.......

:hug:

I am also going on a Dinsey Cruise for us it is in June....... I cant wait and yes I have tons of questions..... We do have some great people on this DCL board so just go ask.....

:cop: :tigger:

ElenitaB
01-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Tinkermom, I know exactly which board you mean! While they're very active and there's lots of info over there, in general, I've seen some responses on that board that make my hair curl! :eek:

We may be small, but we're certainly not nasty. Welcome back!

ncscgirl2005
01-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Welcome Back! Here's some love coming your way :hug:

murphy1
01-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Welcome back!! I love it here, too! I like the coziness of this community too and I always get answers I need.