PDA

View Full Version : A LIst of Specific Attractions - Skip or Not to Miss

jenfriend
01-02-2008, 08:51 PM
I have a list of a few things that we missed on our last trip and think we want to be sure to do/see this time; however, we're also in WDW a very short time on this trip, so please give me your 100% biased opinions. Thanks.

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show
Belle Riverboat
Laugh Show
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)
Ariel's Grotto
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)

The Studios
Car Stunt Show
Backlot Tour
RockNRollerCoaster

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Teatime at the GFL
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours
Disney Quest
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot.

Thanks. I always value your advice.

BronxTigger
01-02-2008, 09:01 PM
I have a list of a few things that we missed on our last trip and think we want to be sure to do/see this time; however, we're also in WDW a very short time on this trip, so please give me your 100% biased opinions. Thanks.

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - skip
Belle Riverboat - skip
Laugh Show - try
Space Mountain - don't miss
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - don't miss
Ariel's Grotto - skip
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - try (not sure)

The Studios
Car Stunt Show - try
Backlot Tour - skip
RockNRollerCoaster - don't miss

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) - CM (haven't done 1900 PF)
Teatime at the GFL - haven't done but heard wonderful things about it
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - not sure what to choose
Disney Quest - skip unless you love video games and other similar virtual activities
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) - try
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - Beaches and Cream @ Beach Club

I just added into your quote.

Most of the things I said skip are things that I haven't done in years (or ever?)

I don't know what the best option for the night w/o kids would be...I don't know your personally so it's hard to give advice like that. Personally, I think I'd pick to go out to dinner and then browse the monorail resorts or I'd go eat and browse at DTD. However, you may prefer Pleasure Island.

I hope you get a lot of responses!

Samtastic
01-02-2008, 09:32 PM

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show- Miss
Belle Riverboat-Miss
Laugh Show-Try
Space Mountain-Definately
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)- if weather permits, then yea!
Ariel's Grotto-Never been
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)- never been

The Studios
Car Stunt Show- It's awesome
Backlot Tour- I love it, it's a classic
RockNRollerCoaster-definately

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner)- Never been
Teatime at the GFL- never been
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop- I'm trying Kona, I'll let you know how it is
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours- I love the Adventurer's Club
Disney Quest- So, so- Only thing I do is virtual space mountain, pirate's and jungle cruise
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)- never been
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot.- Try spoodles? Also if you're into music try Jellyrolls

I'm going to follow BroxnTigger

Mikey Piano 23
01-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show SKIP
Belle Riverboat SKIP
Laugh Show SKIP
Space Mountain DO
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) DO
Ariel's Grotto SKIP
Liberty Tree Tavern LUNCH

The Studios
Car Stunt Show DO
Backlot Tour SKIP
RockNRollerCoaster DO

Other
1900 Park Fare DO
Teatime at the GFL (never did this)
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona Great food DO
Pleasure Island: Soooo many clubs DO
Disney Quest Good for kids
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) DO
Late night dinner Epcot: Nacos at San Angel Inn or at the counter service right outside in Mexico...great for kids and adults

Hope this helps and enjoy your trip!!!
:mickey::mickey::mickey:

kakn7294
01-02-2008, 10:45 PM
These are my totally 100% biased opinions:

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - I would make time for this - corny but cute!

Belle Riverboat - nice ride, nothing exciting though - you could miss it if you don't have time

Laugh Show - cute, make time to see - once is probably enough IMO

Space Mountain - definately!

Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - another definate unless you don't want to get wet as you can get anything from a little misting to a complete soaking

Ariel's Grotto - only if you desire a picture with Ariel and/or have an Ariel fan in your group - it's strictly a meet and greet - I wouldn't wait longer than 20 - 30 min and I love The Little Mermaid (my fav movie!)

Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - we love dinner here - character meal and my kind of food - think traditional Thanksgiving with turkey, ham, roast beef and all the trimmings

The Studios
Car Stunt Show - good show if you haven't seen it - once was enough for me but the kids somewhat like it

Backlot Tour - interesting but can be skipped without missing a whole lot - Catastrophe Canyon portion is pretty cool

RockNRollerCoaster - a must for any roller coaster fan - it's awesome! DD8's growth chart goal is 2 more inches by August so she can ride.

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) - both are very good - Chef Mickey's is more rowdy and loud - better characters there if you have boys as 1900 PF is more for Cinderella fans

Teatime at the GFL - never been

Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - we haven't dined alone since 1993 so I really can't give any advice here!

Disney Quest - never been but I hear it's fun for a video game buff

Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) - I like TL and I'm not a water park person - love the lazy river and shark reef

Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot - we've only been to the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk but we like it alot. In Epcot, Rose and Crown is very good and we also enjoyed Biergarten a great deal but it's a bit far from that back entrance.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-02-2008, 11:11 PM
just FYI: Splash Mtn is going to rehab the 4th of Jan until mid Feb (not sure of exact date... infocentral has it I am sure).

I am not sure when you are going, but just wanted you to keep that in mind so you weren't planning on it being available.

Have a great trip!!!

Charlenne
01-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - miss
Belle Riverboat - miss
Laugh Show - miss
Space Mountain - never miss - one of the best queues in my opinion
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - another never miss in my opinion, I ride it as often as I can each trip
Ariel's Grotto - never tried
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - never tried, we usually go for Casey's Corner for coutner service or Columbia Harbor House

The Studios
Car Stunt Show must do at least once, after that I don't think it's something that you need to repeat
Backlot Tour another one that should be done at least once, especially if somebody in your party isn't aware of Catastrophe Canyon
RockNRollerCoaster My 3rd favorite ride in Disney World, I ride it as much as I can, defintely a must do!

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) - never done
Teatime at the GFL - never done
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop - I love Kona Cafe for dinner, especially the coconut chicken and the salad that comes with it. As for Downtown Disney, Raglan Road is very good in my opinion and you must go, especially if you love shopping!
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - not my favorite thing to do, I've only been once and didn't enjoy it
Disney Quest - fun, but not worth the extra money, unless it's already included in your tickets
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) - never been to the waterparks
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - not sure on this one but I think Rose and Crown would be a pretty good option

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-03-2008, 09:30 AM

Magic Kingdom
Belle Riverboat
Laugh Show
Space Mountain
Ariel's Grotto

The Studios
Car Stunt Show
Backlot Tour
RockNRollerCoaster

Other
Teatime at the GFL
Disney Quest
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot.

:D I will only comment on what I have experience with:

MK-Liberty Tree Tavern for Lunch-The food is kind of home cooking type/thanksgiving type food...wait staff is dressed in colonial clothing
Country Bears Jamboree-My son loved it when he was 4 years old...nothing any of us would do without small children

Studios-Backlot Tour-Interesting insight into some of the biggest movies, you get to see actual props and special effects
Stunt Show-I hated it, my 12 year old son loved it and its on his must do...if you have boys, they'll like it
RocknRoller Coaster-I don't do roller coasters, but my sister does and its her favorite at HS.

kdsjjb
01-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show Skip it
Belle Riverboat Do it once
Laugh Show Do it once
Space Mountain Must do
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) Must do - regardless of weather
Ariel's Grotto Skip it
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) Awesome for dinner

The Studios
Car Stunt Show Do it once - kind of cheesy
Backlot Tour Must do
RockNRollerCoaster Must do

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) Chef Mickey
Teatime at the GFL No opinion
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop Raglan Road is good but loud- upstairs at Wolfgang Pucks is nice, Kona is nice as well
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours Skip it
Disney Quest DS16, DD13, DS10 DW and I love it
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) Lazy river alone is worth the trip
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. Tangerine Cafe - love the food, and a great little terrace to people watch

Have a great time!

SBETigg
01-03-2008, 09:55 AM
Can't Miss:
Space Mountain
RockNRollerCoaster

Good to see, but skippable if pressed for time:
Laugh Show
Car Stunt Show
Backlot Tour
Pleasure Island

Miss:
Kona Cafe
Disney Quest

Haven't Tried:
Belle Riverboat
Ariel's Grotto
Liberty Tree Tavern
Teatime at the GFL

Adult Night Recommendation: Dinner at California Grill, Narcoossee's, or Grand Floridian Cafe. (all much better than Kona for us).

Epcot Recommendation: Rose & Crown, Chefs de France, or Marrakesh are all in good locations for lingering, and their CS is also good if you prefer a CS (Boulangerie Patisserie, Yorkshire Country Fish, or Tangierine Cafe).

mjaclyn
01-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - Skip
Belle Riverboat - Skip
Laugh Show - Do It
Space Mountain - Do It
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - Do It
Ariel's Grotto - Skip
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)- Do it for lunch unless you're a big fan of family style character meals. We like the character buffet at Crystal Palace for DD, but didn't really like the Liberty Tree Tavern dinner. The food isn't very good but I've heard lunch is much better.

The Studios
Car Stunt Show - Do It
Backlot Tour - Skip
RockNRollerCoaster - Do it

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) - Do Chef Mickey's - I personally didn't like 1900 Park Fare
Teatime at the GFL - I've never had a chance to do this either so I can't say
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours- Since you only have 2 hours I would stick with Kona Cafe. If you're using Disney transportation it can take up to an hour just to get to DD
Disney Quest - If you do this, go during the day on a weekday around lunchtime. Weekends and evenings are ridiculously crowded.
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) - waterparks are always fun but if you're strapped for time I would spend it in the 4 major parks rather than at the waterpark.

Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - Definitely do this - a late night dinner at Epcot is great because you can see Illuminations when you're finished. Rose & Crown has incredible views of Illuminations. You could also try Chefs De France.

poeticeclipse
01-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - Skip
Belle Riverboat - Skip
Laugh Show - Do it!
Space Mountain - Do it!
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - DO IT!
Ariel's Grotto - Skip
Liberty Tree Tavern - I've heard great things

The Studios
Car Stunt Show - Do it!
Backlot Tour - Do it!
RockNRollerCoaster - Do it!

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare - I enjoy 1900!
Teatime at the GFL - No opinion
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop - I say Downtown Disney without kids but the monorail is something you should do as a family!
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - Skip
Disney Quest - Skip
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) - Do it!
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- Do it! Epcot is amazing at night!

Figgyluv03
01-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - It one of those once every 10 years for me.
Belle Riverboat - like it, but can miss
Laugh Show - wasn't there the last time I was there
Space Mountain - Can't Miss
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - Can't Miss
Ariel's Grotto - only if Ariel is there and doesn't have a line.
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - Never ate here, but heard excellent reviews about dinner.

The Studios
Car Stunt Show - wasn't there the last time
Backlot Tour - has seen it's last days. Use to be good, but worth missing now.
RockNRollerCoaster - MUST DO about 10 times!

Other
Teatime at the GFL
Disney Quest

Magic Smiles
01-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Country Bears Jamboree Show - never seen it
Belle Riverboat - did it for the first time in Dec 07, enjoyed it and it was relaxing
Laugh Show - good to see once
Space Mountain - good ride
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - good on a hot day
Ariel's Grotto - never done it
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - never done it

The Studios
Car Stunt Show - great show
Backlot Tour - we really enjoy this
RockNRollerCoaster - not to be missed

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) Did Chef Mickey's for breakfast in Dec - really enjoyed it. 1900 Park Fare not our style
Teatime at the GFL - never done it
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - 3 totally different experiences
Disney Quest - we LOVE Disney Quest
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) Always a great time to relax and enjoy the lazy river
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - no recommendations for this at all

Tygger7
01-03-2008, 03:11 PM

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - ONLY IF YOU HAVE EXTRA TIME
Belle Riverboat - MISS
Laugh Show - HAVEN'T TRIED YET
Space Mountain - DO NOT MISS!!!
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - DO NOT MISS!!!
Ariel's Grotto - IF YOU HAVE AN ARIEL FAN, DON'T MISS; OTHERWISE, MISS
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - MISS, I PREFER CRYSTAL PALACE

The Studios
Car Stunt Show - DON'T MISS
Backlot Tour - DON'T MISS
RockNRollerCoaster - DON'T MISS

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) - CHEF MICKEY'S IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE
Teatime at the GFL - NOT MY STYLE, SO I'D MISS IT
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set) - YES, DEFINITELY
Downtown Disney - DO NOT GO ON FRI, SAT, OR SUN AS IT CAN BE REALLY CROWDED
Monorail loop - FUN TO SHOP AT VARIOUS RESORTS, BUT ALSO CONSIDER TAKING A BOAT TO THE WILDERNESS LODGE...IT'S WORTH SEEING!!
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - DEFINITELY MISS, THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO SPEND YOUR TIME
Disney Quest - MISS
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) - TRY IF YOU CAN SQUEEZE IT IN. WE NORMALLY DON'T DO WATER PARKS IF PRESSED FOR TIME
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - IF YOU HAVE TIME, CONSIDER MAKING AN ADR AT ROSE & CROWN TO WATCH ILLUMINATIONS. TOKOYO DINING IS ANOTHER GREAT OPTION. NOT SURE ABOUT THE HOURS, BUT YOU MAY WANT TO ALSO CHECK OUT BEACHES & CREAM & GET A KITCHEN SINK SUNDAE. :)

Hope this helps!!

ravsluvdisney
01-03-2008, 05:49 PM
I will give you one from each section:

CBJ - see it....IF YOU DARE!! Have to say, I have not seen this show since the 70's and finally re-visited it with DW and our 2 DS' (8 & 5). Oh my! Just dated, boring and not funny.

Car Stunt Show - Just saw this with my older DS last trip and it is a really good show and my son got a kick out of it. Definitely try it.

Kona - Do it. One of our faves.

KAJUNKING
01-03-2008, 07:24 PM

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show- dont skip
Belle Riverboat-dont skip
Laugh Show - would not miss
Space Mountain - dont skip
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - dont skip
Ariel's Grotto - skip
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) ????????

The Studios
Car Stunt Show- dont miss
Backlot Tour- skip
RockNRollerCoaster- dont skip

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner)- cm
Teatime at the GFL-?????
Disney Quest

thats all i could respond on, have fun:mickey:

browneyedgirl12
01-03-2008, 07:41 PM

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show Try
Belle Riverboat Skip
Laugh Show try
Space Mountain must do
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) Must Do
Ariel's Grotto Skip
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) Pretty good as said before thanksgiving kind of meal

The Studios
Car Stunt Show Skip
Backlot Tour Try
RockNRollerCoaster Must do

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) Chef Mickey's
Teatime at the GFL Fun for girls although they have some strang sandwiches and if your not big on hot tea than not so great but their desserts are fantastic
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours No opinion
Disney Quest Fun but not a must do
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) Must Do so much fun going on slides and shark reef is awesome
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. San Angel Inn has good food and it has great theming

My Opinions

irish1967
01-04-2008, 08:51 AM
I cut out the things we have never done...

Magic Kingdom

Country Bears Jamboree Show If you are walking by and the next show is about to begin, I would do it - it is a classic and something you should do at least once
Space Mountaindefinitely
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)definitely, unless it is really chilly out

The Studios
Car stunt show definitely
RockNRollerCoasterNO, but it makes me :sick: hence my biased opinion

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner)chef mickeys
I love Kona Cafe

katzctkpt
01-05-2008, 10:04 PM
The 1st yr we went we marked each item done on our map then the 2nd yr we done the things we skipped the 1st yr unless we thought we wouldn't like so, I'll notate beside each in red.

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show corny but a good place to take a break
Belle Riverboat never done
Laugh Show do
Space Mountain most definately doSplash Mountain (weather permitting) most definately do
Ariel's Grotto depends on children's age
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) haven't done

The Studios
Car Stunt Show doBacklot Tour do
RockNRollerCoaster one of the best rides

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) do both. girls will love 1900 the best chef mickey very loud and interactiveTeatime at the GFL haven't done
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop the monorail ride is nice to set and relaxPleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours haven't done Disney Quest dh and children want to do I don't really care one way of the other
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) would do
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- I'd do the boardwalk CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. Japanese restaurant

em-n-mia's-mommy
01-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Magic Kingdom
Laugh Show- dont miss this!
Space Mountain- Another dont miss!
Splash Mountain- Dont miss!
Ariel's Grotto- if you have young children it would be a dont miss, but normally if we dont have the children we skip it
Liberty Tree Tavern- dont miss! This is a very tasty meal!

The Studios
Backlot Tour- this is a skip for me. I am not totally impressed with the backlot tour
RockNRollerCoaster- dont miss this!

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare- we have dined at both and 1900 park fare was better for the food.
Pleasure Island - dont miss the comedy club. this is a lot of fun!
Disney Quest- great with kids

Mickey052501
01-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show-cute, not worth it if long wait.
Belle Riverboat-relaxing,but again not worth the wait.
Laugh Show-yes
Space Mountain-skip
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)-defintely
Ariel's Grotto-skip
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)-lunch and get the selection with combo

The Studios
Car Stunt Show-yes
Backlot Tour-well worth it!
RockNRollerCoaster-Absolutely fantastic!!!

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner)-1900-Very good
Teatime at the GFL-yes
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours-Kona is good.
Disney Quest-nope
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)-yes
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot.-Sppodles if you do Boardwalk/Avoid Italy for dinner.

chicade88
01-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Country Bears Jamboree Show - try to see, not wonderful but worth seeing at least once, we enjoy it!
Belle Riverboat - haven't been on either
Laugh Show - not to miss!
Space Mountain - not to miss
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - definitely not to miss, grab a poncho!
Ariel's Grotto - haven't done this either
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - dinner, our only repeat meal from our last trip

The Studios
Car Stunt Show - don't miss
Backlot Tour - haven't done
RockNRollerCoaster - haven't done (ToT made me so sick I didn't think this would be a good ride to follow it up with right afterwards...)

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) - haven't done
Teatime at the GFL - haven't done but sounds lovely
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop - we are also eating at Kona Cafe, the Poly is absolutely gorgeous, a must-see (unless you're staying there already of course)
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - catch a show at the Comedy Club and maybe slip into the Adventurer's Club, definitely worth it
Disney Quest - skip it! i felt like we were wandering around a old abandoned mall or something... it's a huge place with a lot of potential but it felt like it was definitely lacking in something (although the Pirate simulator was indeed fun)
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) - don't miss! this was my favorite day of our trip, the lazy river is amazing
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - not sure, not quite experienced enough for this one

Polynesian Dweller
01-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show give it a try
Belle Riverboat skip
Laugh Show try it once
Space Mountain do
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) do
Ariel's Grotto never been
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) never been

The Studios
Car Stunt Show if you have time
Backlot Tour skip
RockNRollerCoaster do

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) Chef Mickey's
Teatime at the GFL skip
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop Kona
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours skip
Disney Quest skip
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)skip
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. do
Hope that helps.

Septbride2002
01-05-2008, 11:15 PM

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - I haven't seen it but we are going to make a stop on the next trip.
Belle Riverboat - skip.
Laugh Show -new to us
Space Mountain - must do!
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) - must do!
Ariel's Grotto - unless you have a kid who die hard needs to see Ariel, I would skip it.
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - FANTASTIC DINNER!

The Studios
Car Stunt Show
Backlot Tour
RockNRollerCoaster - Not to miss!

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) - I love 1900 Park and Fare, the food was good and the character interaction was the best we've had since 2002. I'm not a fan of Chef Mickey's.

Teatime at the GFL - If you like tea, go for it.

Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - any dinner w/o the kids is a good one! But perhaps Citricos or Narcossee's at the GF would make all the more special.

Disney Quest - skip
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) - skip

Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - All yummy!

:party:

javamama
01-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Country Bears Jamboree Show-done it once your good for awhile
Belle Riverboat-see above
Laugh Show-it was just ok
Space Mountain-always a must
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)-always a must
Ariel's Grotto-skip it
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)-IMO always a better character dining experience around

The Studios
Car Stunt Show-no OP
Backlot Tour-skip it
RockNRollerCoaster-a must

Kona is a must as well!
have a great stay!

Here we go again...
01-06-2008, 04:37 AM
JMO:

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show skip
Belle Riverboat must do once
Laugh Show must do, we think it is cute
Space Mountain must do
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) We love splash, but hate the added boost of water. we wait till later in the day if we do it at all now.
Ariel's Grotto skip unless you have very young girls
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) We did not like the food at all. Great character interaction.... but flourescent mac and cheese??? Who makes that?

The Studios
Car Stunt Show must do
Backlot Tour not as good as it used to be but still a must do. Expecially if you get to be part of the show.
RockNRollerCoaster Must do (for my DD and DH)

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) Chef Mickey
Teatime at the GFL Never been but after hearing the wonderful things about it at the Intercot meet it is a must do for my next trip
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours DTD at Wolfgang pucks then take in Pleasure Island if you can.
Disney Quest We all love Disney Quest
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) Must do
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. how about a kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream? MMMmmmm

DisneyCrazy4444
01-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show: I go to this every time I go to WDW
Belle Riverboat: I have never been on this
Laugh Show: I LOVE this show
Space Mountain: This is one of my favorites
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)Another favorite
Ariel's Grotto: I have not been to this since i was 3 years old and know im am 14 so it has been a while
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)We have been here once for dinner and it is really good food.

The Studios
Car Stunt Show: I have only been to this once and it was a pretty cool show
Backlot Tour: I like this ride we do it almost every time we go
RockNRollerCoaster: This is on of the best rides for roller costar lovers at Disney World. I am a big fan of thrill rides so if you like me you will really enjoy this ride.

Hope you enjoy your trip!:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
01-06-2008, 11:35 AM
I only listed those things that I've done before:

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show (Must do!)
Belle Riverboat (If you've never done it...do it)
Laugh Show (I LOVED this show!)
Space Mountain (A Disney Classic!)
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) (Must do!)

The Studios
Backlot Tour (You can skip this)
Rock N RollerCoaster (Another Must do!)

Other
(The Crush n' Gusher is my favorite Water Park ride. Totally awesome...) :mickey:

emmingo
01-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show SKIP...ugh..don't torture yourself
Belle RiverboatDo once, but that'll be all you need
Laugh Show Its cute. If You have little kids, its a great idea
Space Mountain DO NOT MISS!
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)Also, DO NOT MISS
Ariel's GrottoEh.
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)Do it for lunch

The Studios
Car Stunt ShowIts OK. Definitely worth a short wait
Backlot Tour Do once, just to see the Star Wars/PoTC stuff, but you won't have to do it again
RockNRollerCoaster DO NOT MISS!

Other
1900 Park Fare Chef Mickeys is OK, but if its between those two, go with 1900
Teatime at the GFL Never done it, sounds awesome
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set) Food is amazing
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours Its OK...A nice way to get away from kids
Disney Quest If you're staying more than four or five days, this is a nice break day from the park for kids, but if you don't get to it, I wouldn't worry
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)Cute, also a nice break from the parks
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. Do Epcot. Either Japanese, or Le Cellier.

DrWorm2008
01-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Magic Kingdom
MUST SEE:
Walt Disney World Railroad (ride it once round-trip)
Splash Mountain (AWESOME!)
The Haunted Mansion (LOVE IT!)
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tomorrowland Transit Authority (TTA)
(my MK favorite!)
Space Mountain (My 2nd fave!)
The Carousel of Progress
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (Kids LOVE this one!)

Epcot CENTER
EVERYTHING in Epcot CENTER is good, starting with Future World, EXCEPT for the Imagination ride. I will forever see this as the BIGGEST mistake in the history of WDW. They completely and utterly ruined this ride.
"Honey I Shrunk the Audience", the 3-D movie which you can fine alongside Imagination, is pretty darn entertaining, though, as is the "backwards waterfall", and the jumping water fountains (you'll know them when you see them).

DON'T MISS my favorite ride of all time, SPACESHIP EARTH!!! :number1:

Also, go to the Land and of course, ride Soarin' (this should also be the FIRST place you NEED to get a FASTPASS). The boat ride at the Land pavilion "Living With the Land" is my 2nd favorite ride in Epcot. I used to work in the greenhouses, and it's a really cool ride. Also, the "Behind the Seeds" tour is totally worth it, if you are into gardening or agriculture in general.

World Showcase is ALWAYS a good time. DON'T MISS the rides in Mexico and Norway, and you MUST watch Impressions De France at the France pavilion. The "Voices of Liberty" at the USA pavilion is VERY cool.

"Reflections of Earth" is NOT TO BE MISSED. This fireworks show around the World Showcase lagoon is BREATHTAKING!:cloud9:

Disney/MGM Studios
Twilight Zone : Tower of Terror - don't DARE miss this one, or:
The Rockin' Roller Coaster!
The Great Movie Ride is fun and relaxing.
Star Tours is pretty cool, and I LOVE the gift shop.
The Muppets 3-D is great.
The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular is a great show.
The car/stunt show is pretty cool, but I wouldn't wait long for it.
The backstage tour is always fun, and changes quite a bit throughout the year.

Disney's Animal Kingdom
Kilimanjaro Safaris, obviously is a must-see.
It's Tough to be a Bug! is a fun 3-D movie for the kids.
Dinosaur is AWESOME! The kids will go NUTS for this one, although it may be pretty scary for littler ones.
Expedition Everest is my favorite roller coaster at Disney to date. Even the Rockin' Roller Coaster isn't as good, in my opinion.
The Kali River Rapida are fun, if you don't mind getting SOAKED, because you WILL.

Other Stuff
Check out Downtown Disney. It's a GREAT place to Disney shop (especially in the "World of Disney" store), and the West Side has a Virgin Megastore, and other non-Disney novelties.
DisneyQuest, on the West Side, is AWESOME. If you have kids, they will WORSHIP you for taking them there.
Typhoon Lagoon is better than Blizzard Beach, if you are looking at water parks.
If you like mini-golf, go to Fantasia Gardens near the Boardwalk. Their Fantasia-themed course is WAY COOL.
The Boardwalk (near the Epcot Resorts) is fun at night. Jellyrolls is a really cool dueling pianos bar, and the Flying Fish restaurant has AMAZING food, but it is quite pricey.
As far as the resorts, my favorite has always been Disney's Polynesian Resort. The have a really nice Luau dinner show, and O'Hanas restaurant has a really good dinner.
The other MK and Epcot resorts are nice, too, but the cheaper resorts on property don't have too much to offer.

I hope this helps! Feel free to email me if you have any other questions!

teambricker04
01-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Looks to me like you have pretty good responses!

The only thing I would add, since not many of you have done it...

GF Afternoon Tea
I went with my mom on our last trip (the boys all stayed behind for naps and fun at FW). We had a BLAST. We arrived early and walked around the hotel as my mom had never been there and then shopped some. We then went out to a balconey that over looked the pool and poly and relaxed for a bit before heading to our ADR.

It was nice and quiet. We each had the grand tea (I think, it was the one with the champagne). I normally don't drink tea, but the selections were great and I loved mine (Nobo Whole Fruit) and mom loved hers (Madhatter). The food was excellent... I dream about the scone. They offer a kids tea (chocolate milk) and I think kids that sit still would LOVE it. Um... I don't think they would like my three year old dangling from the ceiling so he wasn't invited.

I would say if you have time you can spend away from the parks, this is a great option of something you wouldn't normally do at home. (At least I wouldn't) and a good reason to go to the GF. But, if you are only there for a short time and want to spend as much time as possible at the parks skip this for a longer trip. But it is fun and relaxing.

WDWFREAK101
01-06-2008, 08:06 PM

Magic Kingdom
Belle Riverboat
Laugh Show
Space Mountain
Ariel's Grotto
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestion

Country bears you can miss if you want.
Belle Riverboat you can also miss
Laugh Floor is a Must See on my list
Space Mountain and Splash Mountain are all Must-sees. Also, Splash Mountain has heated water so on the ride you won't get cold, walking around is a different story but it isn't that cold in Orlando that you have to skip it coz you think it will be cold. Just go on Big Thunder and you will be fine, just don't skip something you want to ride just because you think you will be cold.
The last 2 you can skip too.
This is only for the Magic Kingdom. Hope this helps!

SpecJoe Magic
01-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show- worth doing if you have extra time
Belle Riverboat- skip
Laugh Show- worth doing at least once
Space Mountain- do not miss
Splash Mountain- do not miss
Ariel's Grotto- only if you have young girls

The Studios
Car Stunt Show- worth doing at least once
Backlot Tour- skip
RockNRollerCoaster- do not miss

Other
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)- depends on how you feel about water parks in general

PirateLover
01-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show- I would say miss. I only like the Christmas version.
Belle Riverboat-If your trip is short, I'd miss it this time around
Laugh Show- Worth it to try once. Can be very funny.
Space Mountain-A must see
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)-I would go on this no matter what the weather is. In fact if it's already raining you'll probably be wearing a poncho anyway and lines will be shorter, so do it!
Ariel's Grotto- Only a must if you have an Ariel lover, otherwise miss
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)- Character dinner is a MUST for us each trip. Just as Kathy said earlier the food is delicious classic american holiday fare, and the dessert is fabulous.

The Studios
Car Stunt Show- If you're short on time it's not the end of the world to miss. I've done it once. It was entertaining, sure, but I don't feel the need to do it again.
Backlot Tour- If you've never done it before, you should try just because you'll have nothing to compare it to. Those of us who remember what it used to be like have trouble doing it because we realize how it's a shadow of it's former self.
RockNRollerCoaster-Must do

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) Never done either but I loved Chef Mickey's breakfast.
Teatime at the GFL-Haven't done it but if you like tea it sounds like a splendid time
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop Kona Cafe is very nice. We like strolling through the Poly and hopping on the monorail for a loop around before heading back.

Pleasure Island -we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours Honestly we just haven't been able to work it into our schedules these past few trips! We are always so tired. But if you're feeling up for it, I'd check out some clubs.

Disney Quest - Only went once. It was OK but very crowded. Check it out if you have waterparks and more option.

Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)- If you like waterparks, it's a blast!

Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - A really fun CS is Beaches N Cream at Beach club. Afterwards you can hop on the boat and will be at Epcot World Showcase entrance in no time

wire0monkey
01-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Magic Kingdom

Country Bears Jamboree Show -This show needs refurbishing so badly that it's almost embarrassing. If you're short on time -- No.

Belle Riverboat -pleasant, but not a must do.

Laugh Show -- Yes, if you have time. I really like this, and prefer it to Turtle Talk. It's a good example of using new technology in the park. It's funny and a good place to cool off.

Space Mountain - Must do!

Splash Mountain (weather permitting) -- Must do!

Ariel's Grotto -- This is a very nice diversion. Yes, if you have time.

The Studios
Car Stunt Show -Haven't done it.

Backlot Tour - Must do! I love this tour. The props and costumes on display are the highlight of a day at the Studios.

RockNRollerCoaster -Yes! One of my favorite coasters. Smooth, fast, very fun.

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner)- no preference

Teatime at the GFL - Meh.

Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop -- I love Kona but it's not very romantic. I would pick something in Epoct for more romance or Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck's downtown.

Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours -- I love the Adventurer's Club, but the rest is only so-so

Disney Quest - Very mediocre arcade.

Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) -- Meh. I prefer Blizzard Beach because it has more activities for a wider variety of family members. The TL wave pool is better, but other than that BB wins in our book.

Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot - I liked Spoodles and the kids have fun at Biergarten.

CaptSmee
01-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show Skip
Belle Riverboat Ride!
Laugh Show See!
Space Mountain Ride!
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) Ride!
Ariel's Grotto Skip!
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) Lunch!

The Studios
Car Stunt Show See!
Backlot Tour Skip!
RockNRollerCoaster Ride!

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) Chef Mickey's (hard to get though!)
Teatime at the GFL Skip!
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop Ohanas or California Grill!
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours Skip!
Disney Quest Skip!
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) Definitely go to!
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. Epcot, either Le Cellier or Rose & Crown (thank me later!)

Whatever you decide, have a great time!

pink
01-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show- skip
Belle Riverboat- skip
Laugh Show- try
Space Mountain- dont miss
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)- dont miss
Ariel's Grotto- unless you really like ariel or have young children try it if not then skip
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)- try

The Studios
Car Stunt Show- try
Backlot Tour- try
RockNRollerCoaster- don't miss

Have fun! :mickey:

Mackflava99
01-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Here are mine:
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - see it at least once
Belle Riverboat - skip
Laugh Show- See at least once
Space Mountain- must see
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) must see
Ariel's Grotto - only for photos and dont wait longer than 20 min
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) - very good go to it

The Studios
Car Stunt Show- ok, great for kids good to see at least once
Backlot Tour - good if you have never gone, but does eventually need an overhaul
RockNRollerCoaster- dont miss

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) both are good
Teatime at the GFL- fun for my kids, they enjoyed it
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours - 2 hours isnt much- but if you have it, walk around and see what they have.
Disney Quest
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)- excellent- lazy river is terrific
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. - Cape may- or Spoodles- then quick walk back to Epcot

Belle619
01-09-2008, 09:55 AM
We were on a time-crunch on our first trip to WDW last spring, so I didn't have much to add for the rest of your list, but here are my recommendations for the MK. We managed to see a great deal in a short amount of time, however the shows were what we had to pass up in order to ride all the attractions.

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show - See it, it is cute, but if you don't have the time, skip it.
Belle Riverboat - Skip it
Space Mountain - Definitely do it
Splash Mountain - Definitely do it
Ariel's Grotto - Skip it
Liberty Tree Tavern - Definitely eat there. We went for lunch on our last trip and now we feel the LTT is the hidden gem at the MK!

RoosMomKanga
01-15-2008, 07:54 PM
Of your list we wouldn't miss the following:
-Space Mountain
-Splash Mountain
-RockNRollerCoaster
-Chef Mickey's (loud and food wasn't at all memorable, but the kids had a blast)
-Pleasure Island - we've gone every trip as a parents night out- also sometimes for just a few hours (don't miss Comedy Club and if you have time Adv. Club)
-Typhoon Lagoon (we love this)
Have fun:thumbsup:

broadway_chick72
01-15-2008, 08:20 PM

Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show-I think you should see this
Belle Riverboat-Skip
Laugh Show-Never done it
Space Mountain- Ride it!
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)-See this!
Ariel's Grotto-Skip! It's too long!
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)-I don't think it'd make much of a difference if you skipped or went

The Studios
Car Stunt Show-You could skip. We did.
Backlot Tour-It's pretty cool
RockNRollerCoaster-See

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner)-CHEF MICKEYS!
Teatime at the GFL-Don't know waht that is
Dinner without kids at Cafe Kona (ADRs set), or Downtown Disney, or along the monorail loop-Dunno
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours- Sure, go have a blast!
Disney Quest-See
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)- Go check it out!
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot.-Do it

I just did what CaptSmee did. My anwsers are in the quote.

Mickey052501
01-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show-try
Belle Riverboat-skip
Laugh Show-never saw
Space Mountain-skip
Splash Mountain (weather permitting)-yes
Ariel's Grotto-skip
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions)-dinner

The Studios
Car Stunt Show-yes
Backlot Tour-yes
RockNRollerCoaster-defintely

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner)-1900
Teatime at the GFL-sure
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours-Kona
Disney Quest-yes
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting)-yes
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot.-dinner at World Showcase

Duchess99
01-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Magic Kingdom
Country Bears Jamboree Show I love this one...It's a classic
Belle Riverboat Skip it
Laugh Show Haven't seen it yet, but I haven't heard good things
Space Mountain Definite Must See
Splash Mountain (weather permitting) Definite Must See
Ariel's Grotto If you like character meet and greets, but the lines can be long so if you're short on time I'd skip it
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner suggestions) Not a big fan of this place, but others seem to love it. I would go to one of the MK Resorts for dinner instead

The Studios
Car Stunt Show Definite Must See
Backlot Tour If you have time, but it's a long attraction and HS has a lot of other fun stuff to see
RockNRollerCoaster Definite Must See

Other
Chef Mickey's vs. 1900 Park Fare (dinner) I've only been to both for breakfast and I like 1900 better...quiet nad more intimate with the characters
Teatime at the GFL This is something I've always wanted to do! I've heard it's fantastic.
Pleasure Island - we could only go w/o kids for about 2 hours The adventurers club is so much fun...definitely give it a go!
Disney Quest Good for the kids and can be fun for adults, but I went into sensory overload after a while :eek:
Typhoon Lagoon (weather permitting) Great water park if you have the time
Late night dinner (9pm-ish) on Boardwalk or at Epcot on the night it has evening magic hours (to relax, kill time until crowds thin out a bit)- CS or restaurant perferably near the back entrance of Epcot. Spoodles at the Boardwalk is really good. Or instead of a late dinner, go over to Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club for a fun dessert