PDA

View Full Version : I'm sooo excited and I just can't hide it...

mickey&missy
01-02-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!

:joy::woohoo::minnie::mickey3::heart::dance:

I swear if my 7 month old DS wasn't napping right now I be jumping up and down shouting for joy!

We are official paid in full! 66 days to go! I still can't believe we're really staying at GF!

I just changed dining plans, again. I cancelled our 2 breakfast ressies at Kona Cafe because since we switched resorts from Poly to GF the other day I can't see us making it to breakfast at Poly. DD and I were supposed to have breakfast at Kona the morning of her birthday (March 9th) so I made a ressie for us to have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare!!! I'm hoping not to change anything anymore, I'm starting to get confused!

Oh my goodness!! I'm soooooo excited!!!

SBETigg
01-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Sounds fantastic! The GF is our favorite resort. I hope you love it. Not long for you now. :thumbsup:

Bethis26fan
01-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Congrats. :mickey::party:

MMouse6937
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Melissa, how exciting, I'm so happy for you, and a little jealous :D You are going to have such a great time!! Keep us updated! Have fun counting down :mickey:

kakn7294
01-02-2008, 04:40 PM
How exciting! I hope you love GF - I haven't stayed there but it's such a beautiful resort. Have a great trip - it's so close now!