PDA

View Full Version : Yak and Yeti Yay!

Kivvy
01-02-2008, 02:50 PM
I was at DW right before Christmas, adn we stopped at Yak and Yeti. I was amazed at how good this restaurant was. True, the menu is pretty basic Chinese-inspired; however, I don't think I have ever had fresher tasting food. This was probably the best meal that we had!

AbeeNormal
01-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Kivvy- :welcome: to Intercot!!!!!

Thanks so much for the great news about Yak & Yeti. We are leaving for WDW tomorrow morning and have reservations there, sure sounds like it's going to be great. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for posting here an I hope you love at much as I do, these people are amazing and flowing with all things Disney info. :mickey3:

animalkingdomguy
01-10-2008, 09:04 AM
My wife ate at the counter service outside the YY and was not impressed at all. After looking at the table service menu it appears that a few of the counter items are served inside. We are not eating at YY on our next trip.

WishingStar2006
01-10-2008, 09:29 AM
We were there on December 24th and ate at the table service....we were amazed that we were able to get seated without an ADR.

The food was great....so fresh...and the presentation was unique as well.

Nice to have a table service at Animal Kingdom.

SurferStitch
01-10-2008, 12:06 PM
So glad to hear you enjoyed it!

We really loved our meal there. The wok fried green bean appetizer was amazing! I wanted to eat the whole thing (it was huge), but I had to save room for the main course.

Everything was delicious, and not the standard Asian fare (at least it seemed that way to us), maybe because the sauces we had on our food wasn't like anything we get around home.

Service was great, but the place was like an igloo. We nearly froze to death! :freeze:

The TS was much better than the CS we had, but even our CS was very good.