PDA

View Full Version : How to let Disney know about an outstanding cast member?

IloveDisney71
01-01-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. I've looked at the official Disney website and I couldn't find a place to send them an e-mail or snail mail to tell them about an awesome cast member at LeCellier. I want to let them know that he goes above and beyond as a server.
If anyone knows of an email or regular address where I can acknowledge Barry's outstanding cast member traits, please share that information with me.
THANK YOU

glenpreece
01-01-2008, 10:33 PM
I sent a complaint a few years back via the WDW website and it got to the right person and I was even contacted by phone about it. So try the contact us link and send it through there. You'll see there are various topics to choose from.

Here we go again...
01-03-2008, 12:18 AM
If you got to Disneyworld.com then click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page it will allow you to email your message. They used to have the address there too, but it is no longer listed.

I sent a letter about an outstanding bus driver and received a phone call telling me that she was going to recieve an award and be recognized for her outstanding customer service at a meeting. It made me feel good to know that they do pass the information on to the cast members.

We are quick to make the call or write a letter when we are upset... I wish everyone would send a letter for the good customer service too.

Figaro
01-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Here's the phone number to LeCellier .... (407) 560-7011... you should be able to call and leave a comment, or you can call and get an address or email address to write to. :thumbsup: :mickey:

Fangorn
01-06-2008, 03:31 PM
You can also send kudos via email to:

[email protected]

I used this address back in September to let them know about a pair of CMs at 'Ohana that were the hit of the entire trip.

I received a phone call back from the executive offices a few days later, letting me know that they had received the email and that the two gentlemen would be appropriately honored for their outstanding service.

So I know for a fact that this email address works.

Steve

IloveDisney71
01-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the tips. I went to the disneyworld.com site and sent an email through their contact us link. They sent me the link mentioned by the previous poster.

[email protected]

I sent an email, to this link, to sing the praises of Barry at LeCellier. I hope it gets to the right people. If I don't hear anything back from them, I will probably try the LeCellier number that Figaro posted.
Thanks for all the helpful information everybody!!!

May524
01-17-2008, 10:32 AM
When I did my college program back in 05, a family thought my hubby (then bf) was an excellent skipper at the Jungle Cruise, and sent a letter expressing this! He got a special pin and letter, it was REALLY cool! It's great to be pointed out for good work and if it made your trip...even better! :D