PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Food and Wine 2008?

DunkieKong
01-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I didn't see it updated in the infocentral, but have the dates for the 2008 Epcot Food and Wine festival been announced yet? I'm trying to plan a trip to experience it, but can't until we find out the dates. Thanks.

Polynesian Dweller
01-01-2008, 10:31 PM
No they haven't been announced yet. 2007 dates were Sept 28 to Nov 11. Every year its about the same time frame so Oct 1 to Nov 10 will be the approximate dates. They'll likely post them nearer to June.

KAT1811
01-04-2008, 10:30 AM
We're looking too. I remember it being pretty crowded during the F&W so I hoping that it does end at some point during our stay. It would be nice to see it during the first part but I am hoping that it ends and the crowds dissipate when it does.

KateMW
01-04-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm hoping that it will be in full swing while we're there. I was a chef before I got married and we're amateur wine collectors. Does anybody know what kind of events they have? Do I need to make reservations for them? Can I do that when I make my ADRs? TIA!

wendy*darling
01-04-2008, 06:55 PM
The 2008 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 26 through November 9, 2008.

Special Events, Parties, classes, etc. will not be announced until closer to the summer. They will also announce when they will start taking ADRs.

To get a peek at what to expect from this fabulous event, click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/foodwine.asp). :eat:

I am so excited to be able to get back to F&W in 2008!
Next to the holiday decorations, it's my favorite time of the year!! :thumbsup:

KateMW
01-04-2008, 07:02 PM
The 2008 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 26 through November 9, 2008.

Special Events, Parties, classes, etc. will not be announced until closer to the summer. They will also announce when they will start taking ADRs.

To get a peek at what to expect from this fabulous event, click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/foodwine.asp). :eat:

I am so excited to be able to get back to F&W in 2008!
Next to the holiday decorations, it's my favorite time of the year!! :thumbsup:

I am so excited! We went out to Napa/Sonoma for 10 days last August, so this will be out next Foodie trip combined with our first Mouse trip!

I guess I'll make my ADRs as planned in April, then adjust when the schedule comes out. That would be ok, right?

Horizon93
01-04-2008, 08:24 PM
There is nothing quite like the Food and Wine Festival. DW and I have been there for many of them. Sadly, we will not be able to make F&W in 08 or 09.

KAT1811
01-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Glad to hear that we will be able to see part of the F&W Festival. I love the kiosks aroung the lagoon. Great way to eat dinner, picking at every station!!! I have to admit that I am glad that it is ending in the beginning of our trip, hopefully the crowds will go with it. Thanks for the dates!

Hair_Razor
01-17-2008, 11:03 PM
I think I just talked my husband into a second Disney trip in one year!!:wine::yay: He was a chef it wasn't super hard maybe we should trade our tickets into Annual passes. Any thought we have 6 day passes for Feb.

AHOTE
02-02-2008, 02:10 AM
I think I just talked my husband into a second Disney trip in one year!!:wine::yay: He was a chef it wasn't super hard maybe we should trade our tickets into Annual passes. Any thought we have 6 day passes for Feb.

We go every year for the Food & Wine Festival and we get the annual pass. Last year we scheduled our trip during the last week of the festival and we'll be back there again this year on the same pass. Our Annual pass will run out on our last day. We will have had 16 days between both trips which rounds out to about $22.00 per person per day. :thumbsup: It's a good deal.