PDA

View Full Version : Disney Birthday Party

maizey05
01-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi there:mickey:
DS will be turning 1 in Feb. Since I love Disney so much, I would like to have a Disney theme. Does anyone know where I could buy Disney paper plates, napkins etc. Would also like to make or buy a Disneyish cake. Any ideas?

PrincessEmmasMommy
01-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Try your local party store. Also birthday express dot com. They have a great Mickey's Clubhouse pattern. Good luck!
Jen

Not2Loud
01-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Party City stores typically have a good bit of it!

Zippy 1
01-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Check your local grocery store for a Disney cake. I know all the ones in our area have an assortment of Disney themed cakes:party:

DisneyAndRedSox
01-02-2008, 04:42 AM
I just did Mickey for DD's 2nd birthday and here is what I found:

Most stores sell the 'Mickey's Clubhouse" pattern of plates, etc. I got mine at IParty.

Most bakeries only do the computer generated decorations on cakes. I found someone who makes cakes out of their house who uses 'Wilton" cake pans and Wilton has a few Mickey shapes. A lot of Michael's crafts stores has Wilton classes, so they might know someone who has a cake business.

mickey&missy
01-02-2008, 03:30 PM
DS had a Mickey Mouse Party for his 3rd birthday, he's loved Mickey since our first trip when he was 2. It was before Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, he's 5 now so it was 2 years ago. I got everything online searching Mickey Mouse pary supplies, etc. I made his cake. I made the silouette of Mickeys head. I used a larger cake pan to make the actual head and 2 cakes made with a smaller cake pan for the ears. The head as chocolate icing and I dyed white icing red with icing dye for the ears. He loved that mommy made mickey out of cake for him!!

I've already figured on having a Mickey party for our younger DS's first birthday. I have to start young!