PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

BrookeA6100
01-01-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm taking a first timer to Disneyland in just 6 days. I want to make this a very memorable and fun trip for him so I was wondering what some of your favorite things to do in the parks were? We'll be going to Goofy's Kitchen one morning for breakfast. I've been to the parks a million times and will probably just wing a bunch of stuff to do. So- in all, what are some of your favorite things to do? Or some interesting facts or hidden mickeys?

NotaGeek
01-01-2008, 06:08 PM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

I am gonna move this along to Vacation Planning ... you will get some good suggestions there for sure!

Good luck and have fun ... just remember, use Fast Passes and get in line for Nemo EARLY so you dont' have to wait very long!

nmbullrdr
01-04-2008, 07:01 PM
We like to ride with the captain on the monorail, just ask when you get to the platform. Also, like to ride in the Lily Belle on the Disneyland train, also just ask one of the CM at the station. A CM will ride along and give a little history, even my 4 and 7 year old found it quite interesting. Plus, all the people on the train look at you like you are a VIP as you are getting on the Lily Belle.

MegaDisney
01-04-2008, 08:07 PM
If you ask ahead of time for the Lilly Belle at City Hall they will give you a reserved time and a commemorative ticket. That way you don't have to wait for an available train and you get a really cool souvenir!:thumbsup:

BrookeA6100
01-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Although I've been many times I've never known you could do that. Thanks! I'll give it a try.