PDA

View Full Version : Whitewater Snacks

MegaDisney
01-01-2008, 04:16 PM
I had the opportunity to eat at Whitewater Snacks at the GCH on my last trip and I have to say it has become one of my favorite dining spots at the resort.

They have quick service "grab and go" items as well as a limited hot food menu consisting of Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Pizza and Nachos. The serve beer too!

This place is a nice respite from the busy resort, and if you sit outside on the patio you are "nearly" inside DCA. You can even enjoy the Miner 49ers right from your table!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
01-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Agreed. It's a great place. It's SO relaxing! The food is good too, and it's NEVER crowded. I wish they were open later at night, though, but besides that, it's a great place to grab a meal or a snack (and they have some GREAT desserts in the refrigerated section!!!).

Melanie
01-01-2008, 10:20 PM
I've eaten here before, but I guess I didn't take the time to smell the roses, so to speak.

Had no idea they sold beer, had a patio where you could see and hear the Miners, AND serve a French Dip! :beer: :nopity: :tasty:

MegaDisney
01-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Michael knew you would be excited about the French Dip!

BklynChick
01-04-2008, 10:04 PM
WWS is also a great place to grab breakfast before heading to the parks. The breakfast burrito and breakfast sandwich are huge and filling, and don't get me started on the french toast sticks...MMMMM....