PDA

View Full Version : Pirates and Princess/Where to go before going

Verolovesdisney
01-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Hello all, happy new year!!

We'll be going to the Pirates dn Princess party on Feb 26th, our first "after hours" MK event. What is everyones best opinion on what to do before going. Spend the rest of the day at MK? Will the park be buisier because of the evening event? Or is the best bet to hit an other park?

Thanks!

BronxTigger
01-01-2008, 01:24 PM
I went to the P&P Party twice. Both times, I was in a different park earlier in the day. Before going to the party I would go to my resort and swim or rest so I had enough energy to make it to 12. Then, Sometime between 4 and 7 I would go to MK. If you enter the park a bit before the party starts, you get to see the entrance decorations that they have up.

I think the different parks during the day helped me differentiate between the "regular" MK and the party MK.

kakn7294
01-01-2008, 03:52 PM
When we went in August, we spent the morning at our resort in the pool before heading out to MK about lunchtime. We then stayed all day in the park.

Nurse Kim
01-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Is this event worth the extra money for older kids? Our DS will be 15 and our DDs will be 12. We put this into our budget but aren't sure if it's worth attending. Are all the rides at MK openedor just certain areas? We planned to be in another park during that day and head to the party at 6 if we go.

JPooh
01-02-2008, 04:28 PM
If you have little ones it's probably best to do some non park activities before and definately get some rest at your resort. Depending how early you can get in park with your P&P tickets(Iknow for Halloween party we were able get in as early as 4:00) you might want to get a headstart on the evening activities.