PDA

View Full Version : CS gotten better over the years?

Stacey
01-01-2008, 12:56 PM
When we were reading Intercot reviews for CS a few years ago, everything from the accomodations to the service got completely panned. Have things improved over the years? We are considering staying there in the next month or so, but would like an array of opinions to help us make our final decision.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-01-2008, 04:13 PM
:thumbsup: You are talking about Coronada springs aren't you? We stayed there in 2005 and really enjoyed the pool and Pepper Market (the best food court)...the downside was our location we were all the way at the back and it was a long walk to food court and laundry (of course, we didnt know about room requests then)....the decor is really not Disneyish....and the rooms are about the size of an average hotel room(if you are used to Deluxe the rooms are going to be smaller) We enjoyed staying there but decided the values were the way to go, we don't stay in the room much anyway.

MNNHFLTX
01-02-2008, 03:05 PM
We stayed at Coronado Springs about five years ago and really loved it. Yes, it is a large resort, but no larger (I don't think) than Caribbean Beach Resort. And I loved at the beautiful courtyards and landscaping. The variety at the Pepper Market food court was very good. But the best thing about the resort, in my opinion was the main pool--it is huge with a wonderful waterslide. And the hot tub (in the same area) is the biggest I have seen at any resort, Disney World and otherwise.

I often think I would like to stay there again, but we have a goal to stay in every resort eventually, so it will probably be a while before we stay at Coronado Springs again.

Crow
01-02-2008, 03:31 PM
ive stayed there twice, both times i got the Rancho area which is the furthest from main building. not far from a bus stop though.
its tied w POFQ probably for me for mods.
id stay there again. landscaping is nice, more convention crowd so poss less families. the food court has some diff choices. calzone was good & steak was available as a TS credit if on the DDP.