PDA

View Full Version : Disney bean bags

meeko1
01-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Hi everyone, I've been a reader of the boards for a very long time & finally registered. I've been looking to clear some space around the house, and have plenty of Disney bean bags that need a new home.

Jimmy

PrincessEmmasMommy
01-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Where are you located? I am a teacher who can always use them in my classroom for reading spots. If you aren't near North Jersey, try donating to a local school teacher or on Freecycle which you can find your local group on yahoo groups. Good luck and I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding homes for them
Jen

meeko1
01-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the post. I am in SE Pennsylvania. I'll keep your suggestion in mind. I'm still trying to get at least a few bucks for some of them before going with a large donation (there was a lot of money invested!).

Beast_fanatic
01-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Your best bet would likely be ebay.

JPL
01-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Sadly these too went the way of the Beenie Baby and have very little resale value. You will be lucky to get back a fraction of what you invested in the collection.

PrincessEmmasMommy
01-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Ok, I'm a total ding-dong. I assumed you meant bean bag chairs. The beanie stuffed animals will still make great prizes for teachers so still keep that in mind if nothing else works out. Sorry I had a duh moment!
Jen