PDA

View Full Version : HS Musical Pepfest, Cars Stunt Show, and Backlot Tour

jenfriend
12-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Where is the best place to be for the pepfest? My girls are fanatics of HS Musical and NEED to see it. How many times each day is it "performed"?

Does anyone have advice about timing the viewing of the Cars Stunt Show and the Backlot Tour? Does the Stunt Show ever fill up? Should we head straight to Backlot Tour after the Cars Show, or vice versa?

Thanks.

Zippy 1
12-31-2007, 07:45 PM
I don't know the times for the shows - but for the pepfest - I would be facing the sourcers hat for the best view. The Lights, Motor, Action Extreme stunt show fills up quickly. When we were there in November the crowds were not bad - but a cast member told us to get there early. He told us we wanted to be below the white posts for the best view. He was right! We had a great view. We arrived about 45 miutes before the show. For the backlot tour we only waited for about 5 minutes. Have a great time!!:mickey:

DDuck66
01-02-2008, 09:20 AM
There will be a waiting area for the Pepfest to the right and to the left of the Sorceror's Hat. The pep rally stage moves up the main street and then turns in front of the hat so that it is facing the front of the park. They then let the crowds go up to the front of the stage. We watched from the back and there was not really a bad view anywhere....but I am sure your girls will want to be up front.

BeccaO
01-02-2008, 10:31 AM
I was wondering about the pepfest too, My DD7 is such a crazy fan of HM and I know she won't want to miss this show. I would assume they have the times that they perform on the schedules they hand out at the front of the park everyday. I can't wait!!!! 8 days and counting!!!!!:mickey:

MOJoe
01-02-2008, 10:54 AM
I don't remember people lining up to get a spot just before the Pep Rally, so as long as you are near the Sorcerer's Hat just before it comes up the street, you shouldn't have a problem seeing it. But LMA can be hard to get into unless you are at least 20 minutes early. Also, don't wait for the last show of the day. It is the most crowded and the "hottest" part of the day.

Zippy_D_DooDah
01-02-2008, 11:43 AM
We were just there in December and if you wanted to be on the front row, you had to stand behind the rope that the CM's held on the right side (if you are facing the hat). Once the float made it into position, the people behind the rope would move in and those on the left would fall in behind. The people on the first few rows were asked to sit and those in the back were able to stand so all could see. I'm not sure if this is the way they always do it. It could be that it was just crowded that day. Beware: if you are behind the rope for the front row, some people are nasty and will try to "bump" you out of position as you converge on the viewing area. It happened to me and my 2 small children.:mad:

JPooh
01-02-2008, 11:53 AM
My family and I was their in October. There is a schedule that list all the showtime (including HSM pep rally). We came into the park about 10 minutes before show so we decided to do that first. When you walk up to the sorcerer's hat there is a que that a cast member will direct you to stand in. From there they will instruct you how to flow towards the center and the surrounding area(base on first come first serve). It wasn't overly crowded at all and my to girls 7 & 9 was so excited. We also went to the Stunt show and it does fill up very fast. I would allow myself at least a half hour before the show.