PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp 12/21

anlashokna
12-31-2007, 01:22 PM
Just curious, did anyone else spy Joey Fatone (spelling may be off on his name) in the park?

We were in the Emporium and my dad tapped me on the shoulder and said look over there and tell me who that is? He was there with his daughter and wife at least. Didn't bother him because they were there to enjoy themselves like everyone else.

I found it hilarious because my father and mother were the ones who saw him first. And trust me they would not have known him from his singing days :)

Kinda cool way to start our week at disney with a celebrity sighting ;)

Bethanymouse
12-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Thats is really neat! I think it was really great of you not to bother them and let them enjoy their vacation. I have never spotted a celebrity in WDW. I saw rosie many years ago at a mall near my college. He was very nice, she was actually shopping in the disney store!

Darbylew
12-31-2007, 02:27 PM
That was exciting. Nice of ya'll not to bother
them and let them shop. I have never seen
anyone famous at WDW. I think I would freak
out......:)

WishingStar2006
12-31-2007, 03:18 PM
I was there on the 21st but didn't see him....it's hard to resist saying hello, isn't it?

A few years ago Vincent D'Onofrio (from Law and Order Criminal Intent) was eating, with his wife and child, at the cafe at the Grand Floridian....as he came back to his table, alone, to leave a tip I did go up to him and ask for his autograph, which is most graciously did....it's now framed and hanging on my wall.

Cool, hugh?

AbeeNormal
12-31-2007, 04:03 PM
How fun that must been. I agree with the others it's really nice that you just let them be.

Thanks so much for sharing. :mickey:

RedheadWriter
01-01-2008, 10:26 AM
:mickey:

pdrlkr
01-01-2008, 09:22 PM
:waycool:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-03-2008, 03:54 AM
Hmm, I don't remember seeing him there (and I was working). No one said anything about it either. Maybe he just slipped by and none of us noticed.

Personally, I am waiting for Johnny Depp to come back.

anlashokna
01-03-2008, 09:29 PM
It had to be around 9-9:15pm because we were killing time before the firework show. There was a gal in a blue jacket, her button said "something management" following them around. Media or Micro , started with a M. They were up toward the front (top) end of the store. Actually I wouldn't have noticed them had dad not pointed them out because I had my head in the pin racks :) He's the people watcher, I tend to look at things :)
What we did notice was no one was bothering them. Thought that was something.