PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter 12/31

chrisb26
12-31-2007, 12:41 PM
Holiday greetings and New Year's info – it's all live and direct from VMK Central! And now with the news – heeeeeere's Yavn

Hello again! Is everyone enjoying the break from work and school to have fun during the holiday?

Hopefully in between opening gifts and snacking on fruitcake you've been spending some quality time with your family and friends – and hopefully spending some time with your pals in VMK too! ;-)

Whatever you're doing, from all of us here at VMK, we wish you the best for an awesome New Year!

Speaking of the new year – I hope you liked what we released in 2007. I'm sure you're wondering what we have up our sleeves for 2008? Well, before we get too far ahead, let's talk about what's coming up in the next few weeks:

Making the New Year Magical!

Who doesn't love a party? Well, we've got one for you – join us New Year's Eve and celebrate as we ring in 2008!

We've got special surprises, including when you log in, your character will be given a Single Use Confetti Magic spell to use during the New Year's Eve celebration!

Party like it's 2008 with Confetti Magic!
Like last year, we're extending the hours of VMK, so as we count down to the Magical New Year you'll be able to celebrate in your own time zone (in real time) or in all the U.S. time zones if you prefer.

Be sure to visit VMK Monday, December 31st for a Magical New Year's Party that can't be beat!

Do You Believe in Magic?

Ok, so it's time to let the cat out of the bag – or rabbit out of the hat, as the case may be. If you haven't guessed by now, the theme for January is, drum roll please... Magical New Year! Some of you may have picked up on the hint in the last Yavn Speaks column...

"Anybody seen a rabbit? He's white, has floppy ears, loves carrots."

So what exactly is this Magical New Year all about? Well, a good magician never reveals his secrets, but I can tell you if you like magic you're gonna go crazy in January! I'll reveal all the details in about a week or so, until then, keep checking the Virtual Magic Kingdom for clues.

Something's Cooking in the Kingdom!

Thanks to all of you that registered for the Gingerbread House/Holiday Room competition, this was our biggest room building event ever! Now our judges begin the long and difficult process of judging those rooms!

Remember once your Gingerbread

House/Room is judged a Purple Judging Flag will be placed in your room.

I've already seen some pretty amazing stuff, so I can't wait to see what our judging panel actually selects! If you participated in the competition please leave your rooms open to other players so they can see what you've created. We'll have a round up of some of the rooms we've seen so far in the next Yavn Speaks along with the prize info.
Well that's all for now, gotta run and get ready for the Magical New Year Party tonight - be sure to stop by and celebrate with us!

See you soon,

-Yavn

chrisb26
12-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Sounds interesting I can't wait for Magic Month!! Although I must say my credits might want to wait :D

Hopefully the magic that goes on sale whatever it maybe wont be too incredibly expensive.

WDWfanatic742
12-31-2007, 01:13 PM
Is it safe to say Magic Carpet Magic Pin? ;)

varcity
01-01-2008, 03:09 PM
I know I'll be signing in a lot more this month. I absolutely love magic, and if I had a video camera I'd show you all :mickey: