PDA

View Full Version : Holiday greeting card from WL concierge

cgriff
12-31-2007, 11:51 AM
I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a holiday greeting card from the WL's Old Faithful Club castmembers this past week. Pre-printed (not hand-written), but still, it was post-marked from the Buena Vista zip code and not from some fulfillment company in New York or California... Does anyone know if this is something that all of the resort concierges do as a sort of warm/fuzzy follow-up, or is this something particular to the Wilderness Lodge?

Sure gave me a smile!

(wishing I was back at the WL, standing in front of the fireplace, now!)

cgriff

Catzle
12-31-2007, 12:19 PM
Since you just got back from the WL conceirge anything you can tell me about it. We just booked a trip and have been to WL but never stayed conceirge.
Also is the water they have in single bottles you can take or the big glass containers you can only keep in your room?

cgriff
12-31-2007, 09:04 PM
Well, we didn't just get back --our stay was in July --which, again, was part of the surprise in receiving the holiday card from them! But anyway, I do not recall about waters. I do not believe they had bottled waters, or else I'm sure I would have grabbed some of them, as would about everybody else I would imagine. Canned or bottled sodas = yes, and plastic bottles of milk in the morning, but not bottled water that I can remember...

cgriff

TheRustyScupper
12-31-2007, 10:10 PM
. . . Also is the water they have in single bottles . . .

1) All Club Levels now have large water bottles.
2) It was getting too expensive to give out individual bottles.
3) It was a cost-saving tool.

Tinkerfreak
01-03-2008, 09:06 AM
We received a Christmas card from the AKL. It made my day, it was a beautiful picture of the lobby all decked out for the holidays. It was also a preprinted signature but we were still very excited to get it.