PDA

View Full Version : Free Disney Ring Tones....YAY!

rkmemkc
12-30-2007, 11:59 PM
:mickey:

I have a new phone and did not really want to pay 2.99 for each ringtone...PLUS I wanted my Disney Favorites....well, I found a site...they are truly free and they have all your favorites. Even the old ones....Horizons, (old) Universe of Energy...and the saying in my signature from the old Kodak Imagination pavillion! Now my message tone is the monorail saying and my ringtone will change DAILY! I just came home a few weeks ago and listening to these tones makes me ready to start planning my next visit!!
The site is http://www.myxertones.com/search/all/epcot/
and this takes you right to Epcot stuff...if you want just Disney tones type in Disney in the search box!! ENJOY! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
12-31-2007, 12:15 AM
:mickey: Yeah!! I'm going to try to link to this next time I get on the computer at home - I'm blocked here at work. :( Thanks for sharing the website w/ us!! :thumbsup:

Sunshine1010
12-31-2007, 12:47 AM
I just did it. It hasn't come through yet...hopefully it will. And I HOPE I won't get charged!!!

rkmemkc
12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
I ordered 8 of them and they came through...it took almost an hour for a few of them but it was worth it!! There is no charge for this service but if your phone charges you for text/picture messages then those will be the same. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!
:mickey:

jodijo
12-31-2007, 09:50 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much!

tinklover
12-31-2007, 10:11 AM
I just did it. It hasn't come through yet...hopefully it will. And I HOPE I won't get charged!!!

it may not work just by using the link you may have to go to the main page and sign up. I am also a member and you have to sign up for it and it is truly free and like said before theonly charge you get is text charges and browser charges. i have the original main street electrical parade as my ring tone. it brought tears to my eyes the first time i heard it on there. brought back so many memories. I also have the swedish chef lol.

JoDisney
12-31-2007, 10:37 AM
How do you get the monorail sayings as a ringtone?

mdearmas
12-31-2007, 10:45 AM
wow it really worked. hopefully there isn't a huge surprise when I get my phone bill. LOL!!

:goofy:

jefmblrd
12-31-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the link; I tried it, but the website says it doesn't work with the iphone. It would have been great.

elmjimmlm
12-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Has anyone texted the message to the number on the site? I just did and this is the first time that I have ever tried this...what happens after i text?...

PirateLover
12-31-2007, 03:56 PM
I ordered 3 by typing my number in. I am not a member of the site. The messages came through almost immediately. Then again this was last night around 1am so maybe it has to do with the time of the day?

rt207
12-31-2007, 04:37 PM
This is awesome! Thanks!:thumbsup:

wendy*darling
12-31-2007, 07:37 PM
These are nice quality ringtones. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the info.

wizardmickey
01-01-2008, 02:32 AM
...the website says it doesn't work with the iphone...
Awww Boooooo!!! :mad:

PiratesLifeForMe3
01-01-2008, 03:31 AM
It's really worth signing up for the site and making your own ringtones. You can get the same quality from Myxer Tones as you can from buying tones straight from the cell phone providers. The best part is being able to choose what songs you want and choose what part you want it to start at and how long you want it to last.

HOLITRIN
01-01-2008, 10:13 AM
I was just on the web site and noticed that next to the "Enter phone #", there is a box to check if it is Verizon. Does Verizon charge you for this?

pogo
01-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks for sharing. I downloaded six tones and one wallpaper. :D

senderella
01-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Cool. That gets my blood pumping just hearing the theme park music.

PiratesLifeForMe3
01-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Verizon only charges you if you don't pay for a texting plan or you go over the amount of texts that you can receive. Other than that it is free. To make ringtones on Verizon phones you can also edit down clips to the length and time you want on a digital mixer then email it to your [email protected], but when you do that your phone receives the message, but the audio gets distorted. That is why Myxertones has you check if you are on Verizon, because its software can get around the audio problems that Verizon set up in order for you to buy all your ringtones from them.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-02-2008, 12:27 AM
man, myxertones is the best ever! one of my broadway hotties (currently playing mark in rent!!!) has songs on there... totally free, no surprises on your bill!!!

stephntampa
01-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Ok, I selected a ringtone, it was text messaged to me.. now what?? The text message says to use your phones menu to follow this link: http://mxr.cc ....etc Sorry to say I am very unsavvy at anything electronic. Can anyone shed a little light on this for me? Thanks!!

Jeff
01-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Awesome stuff!
Thanks so much for the info!:thumbsup:

Anthony007
01-02-2008, 12:00 PM
These are soooooooo awsome....I just requested EPCOT, POTC, and CoP!

Dsnygirl
01-02-2008, 12:51 PM
:mickey: Wow!! How cool... I just downloaded 6 pictures and 5 ringtones to my phone!! Thanks so much!! :thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
01-02-2008, 03:05 PM
These are so neat! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm at work, so I'll have to check this out more at home, but I just got POTC in about 30 seconds. Cool!
I think I'll probably have some charges from AT&T, so I'm going to check my bill before I download too many...I don't want any big surprises! :mickey:

dmosher
01-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Unfortunately, this will not work for those of us in New Zealand. If anyone knows of a service or finds one like this that works here, please let me know! I would love to have Wishes or Grim Grinning Ghosts on my phone!
:pipes:
D

Crow
01-02-2008, 03:42 PM
wow thanks:thumbsup: im going to try it for a few

DisneyDudet
01-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Since making my Disney Cruise Line horn for my phone, my mother has been uber jealous.

So, now, for everyone, I have placed the horn as a ringtone, that I created, on that website. If you go to the site and search for "disney cruise line horn" you will see it and can download it. Its free so have fun!

EDIT: I am in the process of adding more ringtones, so when you get to the horn tone, click on my name (DisneyDudet of course) and it should take you to all the ones I've made. Check back, as I will make quite a bit in the coming days.

sleepingbooty
01-03-2008, 06:49 PM
I thought this would be really cool, so I tried it. Everything worked fine, but the audio quality on the ring is really bad (sounds fine on the website). Totally ruins it. Plus, I'm wondering - will I get charged for a text message everytime my phone rings, or just for the one time that the message was sent from the site? I don't have a text message plan, so each costs .15 (as you can see I'm not very wireless-savvy:D)

DisneyDudet
01-04-2008, 12:43 AM
A lot of phones have poor quality sound output of real tones that don't come with the phone, much like my mother's Katana. You can customize the tone to make it the loudest possible before having it sent, and that helped with her phone. The ones she downloaded, including the ones I made, came out the best.

Once you have it downloaded to your phone, it is like playing a song from your computer. You won't get charged for your phone to use the song. I researched the site quite a bit, and they state that they do not charge you money, unless it is obvious.

MN_Dad
01-04-2008, 02:00 AM
I am having the same problem as stephntampa. Any help would be appreciated.

DisneyDudet
01-04-2008, 02:06 AM
I found that when I first opened the message on my mother's phone, that the link was not active, which is what you are seeing. I then open up the message manually, going through her Messaging section in her menu, and that made the link active, and I was able to connect to the internet to download.

Try that and see if it works.

tinklover
01-04-2008, 10:01 AM
When I first open the message the link is not active on mine either . I have a razrv3 and i had to click the center option key and then click go to and it would take me right to the link on the internet browser. Disneydudet i am on my way to the site now to see what you have added:D

Mandalorian30
01-04-2008, 11:24 AM
That's pretty cool! I got the Carousel of Progress theme now! I only wish I could find the Space Mountain music on there now!

DisneyDudet
01-04-2008, 12:44 PM
That's pretty cool! I got the Carousel of Progress theme now! I only wish I could find the Space Mountain music on there now!

When you search, make sure you put space mountain in "". It will bring up only what I made. I will most likely make more.

Any requests for songs are appreciated. I have A LOT of music, even from DLParis, so feel free to request!!!

chrisb26
01-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Okay well my phone doesn't have free texting so the only thing I will be charged for with getting ring tones from here is the $.10 or $.15 I get charged for texting right?

PiratesLifeForMe3
01-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Yes you would only get charged the 10 or 15 cents for the text message. Everything else is free. However you have to watch because sometimes they send you an extra text saying your tone is on the way, so you may get charged double.

I will also be making many tones for the site and I will either link or tell you what to search when I have some up. Also, if there are any requests for certain songs, I would be more than happy to make them to the specific times that you would like.

PiratesLifeForMe3
01-04-2008, 05:05 PM
I have some new tones up from the Magic Kingdom. Search Teleclashter and you should be able to find them. More will be on the way.

dolphinmickey9170
01-04-2008, 05:16 PM
These are awesome!! Thanks so much. These work great on my verizon krazr and I didn't get charged for anything.

DisneyDudet
01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm still adding stuff as well. You can search DisneyDudet for all the ones I've made. Mine are a little less obvious, but I put the monorail door spiel on there!

chrisb26
01-04-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm still adding stuff as well. You can search DisneyDudet for all the ones I've made. Mine are a little less obvious, but I put the monorail door spiel on there!

I love that monorail spiel that is going to be one I'll get thanks for adding that when I was in WDW last they actually had a shirt that said it but didn't get a chance to pick it up hopefully it will be there still this trip lol

TXTigger
01-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the info! This is really awesome. I've already gotten 3 and will probably get more.

DisneyDudet
01-04-2008, 09:29 PM
I added a few more.. mostly old Epcot ones, like Tapestry of Dreams. I also added a few from Illuminations ROE.

I am planning on doing some Wishes, and music from MNSSHP and P&PParties later on.

Again, requests are appreciated!

Tink#64
01-05-2008, 11:14 PM
:( Well I'm bummed, I can't get these downloads on my phone! I have T-mobile & apparently they won't allow content from some sites. :(

I really liked the Disney Cruise Line horn! That was funny! I can get alot of the theme songs from our "Happiest Place On Earth" cd, but I liked some of the tones some of you had put on the site! They had some cute wallpaper too!

Oh well, thanks for the info, it was great fun just browsing! :mickey:

conorsmom2000
01-06-2008, 05:39 PM
I am planning on doing some Wishes, and music from MNSSHP and P&PParties later on.

That's really nice of you - the one's you've already added are wonderful, but some of those will be great too!

And thanks to the OP for posting this site - it's really awesome! :thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
01-06-2008, 07:36 PM
That's really nice of you - the one's you've already added are wonderful, but some of those will be great too!

And thanks to the OP for posting this site - it's really awesome! :thumbsup:

Thank you!

I know for a very long time that I wished and wished for Disney ringtones for my phone. Now I can have them, plus let others have them too. Just a little touch of Disney magic everyone can have everyday!

dolphinmickey9170
01-12-2008, 04:18 PM
I added a few more.. mostly old Epcot ones, like Tapestry of Dreams. I also added a few from Illuminations ROE.

Morgan, you made my day. Thanks, I just added ToD to my phone. I look forward to Wishes!!

Disneymom4ever
01-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Thank you so much!!! I love my new ringtones! I'm not sure if it's like that with everyone with Verizon, but I downloaded 4 songs, and it said as a Verizon user, I had met my limit for the day, and to come back in 24 hrs. Just a heads up. I would love Wishes!! Thanks again for the info! :mickey:

DisnIse
01-13-2008, 10:38 AM
OK, I have a Razr phone, but I don't pay the extra for the "Easy Edge" internet feature from US Cellular. I can't figure out how to get to the link listed in the text message through my phone.

Am I out of luck? I really wanted it to play Cinderelly Cinderelly every time someone from work called me!!!!

MN_Dad
01-14-2008, 02:18 AM
DisneyDudet. Thank you for the information. Sorry for the delay in the response.

DisneyDudet
01-16-2008, 01:17 PM
OK, I have a Razr phone, but I don't pay the extra for the "Easy Edge" internet feature from US Cellular. I can't figure out how to get to the link listed in the text message through my phone.

Am I out of luck? I really wanted it to play Cinderelly Cinderelly every time someone from work called me!!!!

I'm not sure, but go to messages and open the text. Scroll down and the link should highlight, or there should be a connect button or something along those lines. You can then click on it.

All phones are different, but this worked for my mother's Katana.

MickeyChick
01-16-2008, 02:09 PM
These are AWESOME!
So far I've nabbed:
Timon's Luau song
How Does She Know You Love Her? from Enchanted
A Pirates Life For Me
Sharkbait Ooh Ha Ha!
Carousel of Progress
Tiki Room

This is so much fun!

tinklover
01-16-2008, 02:18 PM

I have a razr phone and you will need the internet to conect to teh link to dl the tone. once you get the link sent to you click on the - and then scroll down to go to and it will take you to the link then scroll down to the highlighted download whatevertone and click ok

Sunshine1010
01-16-2008, 05:00 PM
I've downloaded lots of songs from this site now! Thanks! All sorts of rock, pop, etc.

They say free.....and hopefully they are. I'll have to wait for the bill.

MegaDisney
01-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Thanks to DisneyDudet I now have Walt Disney's Opening Day Disneyland Dedication as my ringtone.

I even was able to customize it and cut the applause off at the beginning and end.

Cool site, thanks for the heads up! And thanks to DisneyDudet for uploading so many cool Disney Ringtones!!!!!:number1::number1::number1:

chick20679
01-19-2008, 07:44 AM
This would be so cool....if I could get it to work. :pout:
I have a razr with verizon and although I can get the message, it has nothing attached. :cry:
I've tried all the troubleshooting ideas on the website and it still won't work. :(
I guess I'm not meant to have them. Boo. :sadwave:

A Mouse Fan
01-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Thank you SO much for putting this link on Intercot...I have download 5 ringtones and now smile evertime time I hear my phone ring and it's main street electrical parade :thumbsup:

goofysbabe
01-25-2008, 10:46 AM
I've got at least 5 - thanks so much!!! I love to hear my phone ring now! Oh, and I hope they are free

GothMickey
01-25-2008, 11:02 AM
Thank you so much!!! I love my new ringtones! I'm not sure if it's like that with everyone with Verizon, but I downloaded 4 songs, and it said as a Verizon user, I had met my limit for the day, and to come back in 24 hrs. Just a heads up. I would love Wishes!! Thanks again for the info! :mickey:

How much has Verizon charged you for these downloads?

Clay Ransone
01-25-2008, 01:38 PM
How much has Verizon charged you for these downloads?

All I got "charged" for was a text message. Since I have a text package I did not get any additional charges on my bill.

splashtest
01-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up...they work great. I loves Wishes.:mickey:

BklynChick
01-25-2008, 10:32 PM
I have to say, I was a bit skeptical about this, esp since I don't have a text/pix message plan and have to pay for each one. I was sure there would be some hidden charges, or that the ringtones wouldn't work. Surprise, surprise, I have my Fantamic ringtone and it only cost me 50 cents! (25c for the "your order will arrive shortly" message and then 25c for the actual ringtone). The quality was good and I had no problem saving it to my phone.

I am SOOO happy! :joy:

I missed having Fantasmic as my ringtone (my last LG phone via Verizon was compatible with the old Disney Magic Kingdom ringtone/wallpaper site). This one is even better since it is a true tone.

I'll definitely be downloading more of them - I want to get Soarin and MSEP.

Jodi
01-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Hi, sorry to come in the middle of this. I just saw this thread and can't find the original that has the site to go to to download the ringtones. Please help !!! Thanks so much !!
We are returning to the world in August 08.

pogo
01-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi, sorry to come in the middle of this. I just saw this thread and can't find the original that has the site to go to to download the ringtones. Please help !!! Thanks so much !!
We are returning to the world in August 08.Just go to page one of this thread and follow the link. This worked so good for me. Thanks to the OP for this thread. :D

laughingplace<3
01-25-2008, 11:27 PM
The site is myxertones.com :mickey:

to the original poster: thank you so much! You have no idea how grateful I am. This website is amazing!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I have unlimited texting so I am going crazy ordering mine! They come within a minute or two, and they are great quality! I have the juke, and the disney mobile service I originally wanted to get tones doesn't work with the juke because juke doesn't have internet, but this site worked wonderfully!

Again, thanks so much.

GothMickey
01-28-2008, 03:50 PM
All I got "charged" for was a text message. Since I have a text package I did not get any additional charges on my bill.

I have Verizon with a text plan. I have to try this.

DisneyDudet
01-28-2008, 10:24 PM
I have added a few more ringtones. Go to the website, and search "disneydudet" and all the ones I created will come up. I added a Wishes and some Boo To You parade music.

Hope you guys enjoy everything!

BelleLovesTheBeast
01-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know if they sell this information to the companies that advertise on the website? I'd love to try the ringtones but I don't want companies call my cellphone.....they already call my home phone enough.

DisneyDudet
01-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Does anyone know if they sell this information to the companies that advertise on the website? I'd love to try the ringtones but I don't want companies call my cellphone.....they already call my home phone enough.

I haven't gotten a single call , and I've been doing this since this thread was posted. Some placed will send spam texts, and I haven't gotten those either. My mother is on there as well, and she hasn't gotten anything either, so I believe you are safe!

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks DisneyDudet!

I downloaded some of your ringtones and they sound great. I got Monorail, Boo To You and few more.

Do you think you'll be making one for 'Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life For Me'?

DisneyDudet
02-04-2008, 12:31 AM
I can. There is one someone else posted on there. If that is not the place you want in the song, I can make you one!

J9
02-04-2008, 01:17 AM

How did you get the ones from TLM Broadway already? I cannot wait for that cd and it looks like you already had album!!! I'm jealous and I want your secret! ;-)

EDIT: Never mind, thought you had a different user name on the site! LOL

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-04-2008, 01:34 AM
I looked and didn't see it. I'll have to look again. Thanks for posting the ones you have. They sound great!

DisneyDudet
02-05-2008, 03:00 AM
I looked and didn't see it. I'll have to look again. Thanks for posting the ones you have. They sound great!

I will attempt to make more tonight, possibly. I hope to have some by Saturday.

Again, I do believe someone had it, as I listened to it, but it could have been removed.

PiratesLifeForMe3
02-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Pirates Life For Me is still up there, just search Yo Ho Pirates LIfe For Me or my username on Myxertones, Teleclashter, and you will see my collection of tones available to download.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks I'll check later today. I'm also going to look for Laughin' Place, Grim Grinning Ghosts and Celestial Soda Pop. I love those.

I'm using Monorail for messages. Everyone wonders what that is when they hear it. It's great!

DisneyDudet
02-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Thanks I'll check later today. I'm also going to look for Laughin' Place, Grim Grinning Ghosts and Celestial Soda Pop. I love those.

I'm using Monorail for messages. Everyone wonders what that is when they hear it. It's great!

I put up a Grim, Grinning Ghosts and Laughin Place ringtone under my name DisneyDudet.

I'm having trouble with the Celestial Soda Pop one!

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-06-2008, 02:00 AM
DisneyDudet you are awesome! Thanks! That is so cool that you put those up for us Disney fanatics.

DisneyDudet
02-07-2008, 12:55 AM
DisneyDudet you are awesome! Thanks! That is so cool that you put those up for us Disney fanatics.

No problem. I wanted to give people what I had been looking for for so long. I only have a few of what I've made on my phone, but I know I'll put more on mine.

Keep the requests coming. I happen to enjoy making them! I may not be able to make anymore until next week sometime, as I am working these next few days.

Sunshine1010
02-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Sometimes I get my ringtones.....and other times I don't.

Sometimes they come through immediately, and sometimes they come through 24 hours later.

Wierd......

....but free!!!!

PiratesLifeForMe3
02-12-2008, 07:51 PM
I just posted a bunch of new ones tonight, so check them out. Once I am done with the Disney World's Official Album and other Disney World CD's, I will move onto Disneyland's then after that I will start to post tones from various things around the World and Land. Also, funny side note, of all my ringtones, it's a small world has been downloaded the most with sixty downloads. It's sort of funny for a song that most find annoying.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-13-2008, 01:53 PM
PiratesLifeForMe3, if we search your username will they show up?

Gooftroop5
02-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Thank you for telling us about this great site. I downloaded some great ringtones. :thumbsup:

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
02-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Wow! I am loving this :mickey: Thanks for telling us all. Has anyone been asked to register their phone after downloading a certain number of tones? I just wondered if it was safe to do that, or would I be getting unwanted calls or something worse.

Is there any way that one of you experts could make a ringtone from Wishes that has the phrase from my signature in it?

PiratesLifeForMe3
02-13-2008, 10:21 PM
For my ringtones you need to search Teleclashter. I'd be happy to fill any requests if there are any.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-13-2008, 11:59 PM
I love these ringtones. I'm slowly learning how to do all of these extra things on the computer. I haven't figured out how to make ringtones yet...my husband used to make them for me. So thanks everyone who posts the Disney ringtones...I LOVE THEM!

jrpersinger
02-14-2008, 07:52 AM
Wow! I am loving this :mickey: Thanks for telling us all. Has anyone been asked to register their phone after downloading a certain number of tones? I just wondered if it was safe to do that, or would I be getting unwanted calls or something worse.

Ditto! I was just asked to register. Is it okay to do so? I am not going to get telemarketers or spam am I?

Also, whats the name of the song from Journey into Imgination? I found it on there once and now I can't remember the exact name to find it again.

mdearmas
02-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Also, whats the name of the song from Journey into Imgination? I found it on there once and now I can't remember the exact name to find it again.

The name of the song is one little spark. There are two versions of this song so make sure you listen before you download to make sure you're getting the one you want

:goofy:

jrpersinger
02-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks, its my kiddos favorite! :mickey:

DisneyDudet
02-14-2008, 10:19 AM
I have registered, and have made a lot of the ringtones, and have yet to get ANY spam or extra charges AT ALL. It is safe to register!

I can also fill any requests... I have Disney World, Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris music. I have Holiday Wishes, Fantasmic, all the nighttime stuff, the MNSSHP and Pirate and Princess party music... almost anything you can think of!

Just let me know!

BTW, my DCL horn tone is quite the popular one... next is the monorail door spiel!

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
02-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Can any of you make a tone from Wishes that has the phrase in my signature?

jrpersinger
02-14-2008, 01:22 PM
I have registered, and have made a lot of the ringtones, and have yet to get ANY spam or extra charges AT ALL. It is safe to register!

I can also fill any requests... I have Disney World, Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris music. I have Holiday Wishes, Fantasmic, all the nighttime stuff, the MNSSHP and Pirate and Princess party music... almost anything you can think of!

Just let me know!

BTW, my DCL horn tone is quite the popular one... next is the monorail door spiel!

Thanks for the info! I registered! My friend told me I have issues, I have atleast 15 songs now. I got a new phone last night (my V-day gift) and I have been a downloading fool! This is GREAT!

goofysbabe
02-14-2008, 01:28 PM
I can't get on the site now - something going on??

Sunshine1010
02-14-2008, 07:33 PM
You can custom make what part of the song you want on this site.

DisFan01
02-14-2008, 08:24 PM
I can't get on the site now - something going on??

If you click the link posted at the beginning of this thread, it no longer works. I'm not sure why...

If you go to the MyxerTones (http://www.myxertones.com/) homepage, it will work from there.

Hope that helps! ;)

Great Site! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Sunshine1010
02-15-2008, 01:35 AM
Yep, I found that out too.

DisneyDudet
02-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Can any of you make a tone from Wishes that has the phrase in my signature?

I will surely try! I will PM you with the link once I'm done!!

DisneyDudet
02-21-2008, 08:31 AM
J.C.&ALI'SMOM,
Check your PM box!

MegaDisney
02-22-2008, 10:50 PM
I love this site.

The ability to customize the ringtone is really cool.

I have not seen any charges or spam from the site and they have 1000's of free ringtones!

I am using Walt Disney's Dedication of Disneyland as my ringtone, I was able to customize it to cut the applause off of the beginning!

VERY COOL!

DisneyDudet
02-22-2008, 10:58 PM
I think this weekend I will put some snippets of some of the rides on there, like from PotC and HM.. you know.. the spoken stuff, not all music. If there's parts that anyone wants, let me know. I was listening to my collection earlier today, and I thought that "We wants the Redhead" from PotC and Madame Leota's seance from HM would make great tones!

I have the full Tiki Room show as well (the original that is). Just feel free to ask, and if I don't have it, I'll try to find it!

MegaDisney
02-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Do you have the tones they play in Star Tours before the announcements?

You know.. do do do do "Star Tours announcing the arrival of the Endor Express" :blush:

DisneyDudet
02-23-2008, 08:48 AM

You know.. do do do do "Star Tours announcing the arrival of the Endor Express" :blush:

I can attempt to find it for you! What I am finding is not good quality, but I will post it anyway and you can decide if its something for you. If it isn't good enough, my feelings won't be hurt.

kakn7294
02-23-2008, 12:26 PM
My phone is a pain because I can only use about 10 seconds of anything to create a ringtone but I was able to customize a few things to fit. This site is great!!!

DizneyFreak2002
02-23-2008, 12:58 PM
I just tried the site and it doesn't appear to be working... Anyone else having issues right now???

kakn7294
02-23-2008, 03:52 PM
I've used it a lot in the last few days. Sometimes I would get "Service Unavailable" but within a few minutes, it would be working again. I think maybe their server gets overwhelmed. I couldn't use the link posted here. I used "myxertones" and then searched for Disney ringtones.

DizneyFreak2002
02-23-2008, 04:13 PM
I've used it a lot in the last few days. Sometimes I would get "Service Unavailable" but within a few minutes, it would be working again. I think maybe their server gets overwhelmed. I couldn't use the link posted here. I used "myxertones" and then searched for Disney ringtones.

Thank worked... Thanks...

Tink&Goofy
02-23-2008, 06:07 PM
I am SO BUMMED!!!! After spending loads of time listening to all the wonderful ringtones, I tried to download. I have Verizon, and it asks for your phone type. Wouldn't you know, Mine won't work!! According to the site, they say Verizon blocks the music download?? I am so ticked at Verizon! Its time to re-up our contract - so my choices are get a phone that ALLOWS the downloads, or drop Verizon entirely. Can you tell which way I am leaning???

auntfrannie
02-23-2008, 06:49 PM
I am SO BUMMED!!!! After spending loads of time listening to all the wonderful ringtones, I tried to download. I have Verizon, and it asks for your phone type. Wouldn't you know, Mine won't work!! According to the site, they say Verizon blocks the music download?? I am so ticked at Verizon! Its time to re-up our contract - so my choices are get a phone that ALLOWS the downloads, or drop Verizon entirely. Can you tell which way I am leaning???

I have verizon and haven't had any problems getting ringtones. Maybe it's just the phone itself and not verizon?? The ringtones worked with my razr and now works with my enV. Is there a way to check if the phone you want to get is on the list for Verizon?

DanDisney
02-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Does anyone know if myxertones works with atandT? i tried it this morning and still hasnt gotten a text yet 1130pm. Is there any other websites that have disney ringtones? thanks!!

jrpersinger
02-23-2008, 11:54 PM
We have AT&T. I had no issues what so ever. DH however did, but I think it was because his phone was new. He wasn't getting any kind of TM. He called AT&T, they asked him to remove his battery and they did something on their end (or atleast they said they did) and when he popped the batt back in and powered up, he was able to recieve them.

Are you generally able to recieve text or multimedia messages?

kakn7294
02-24-2008, 06:36 PM
Does anyone know if myxertones works with atandT? i tried it this morning and still hasnt gotten a text yet 1130pm. Is there any other websites that have disney ringtones? thanks!!There are other sites that have Disney ringtones but you generally have to pay for them and there's no guarantee that you would either receive the ringtone, that it will work on your phone, and that you won't get signed up for a monthly service that you don't want and can't cancel. I also have AT&T and a phone that's drastically outdated (3 1/2 yo LG flip phone) and it works with mine although I can only download a few songs and only about 10 seconds of them at that. I had to contact AT&T a couple of years ago because I couldn't send TM's - they did something on their end and now it works just fine. You might have to contact them to find out what the problem is. Good luck!!

Sunshine1010
02-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Got my bill. These weren't marked down as text messages, they were charged as calls to my phone (1 minute each).

Just thought all should know.

(I have Verizon)

DisneyDudet
02-27-2008, 11:29 AM

I am still searching for a decent quality bit for this. The one I found was such poor quality, that it would not be audible on a phone.

I'm trying! I didn't forget!

MegaDisney
02-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Take your time! I appreciate your looking.

In the meantime I am using the "Jetsons Doorbell" it is pretty cool.

princessariel
03-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Disneydudet, you have SERIOUSLY MADE MY DAY!! I've been sick for the last few days and I have a tendency to get "home" ;) sick for disney world on days such as those...thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Disneymom4ever
03-05-2008, 01:41 PM
I have Verizon (standard phone that comes when you sign up for the contract), and I haven't had any problems. Once in a great while it will send, and I never receive it. But not too often. My problem is I have sooo many now! My ringtone now is the Tiki Room, and my voicemail tone is the monorail spiel. I'm not kidding, my family thinks I've gone off the deep end! :mickey:

ariel03
03-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Thanks everyone loved the site for all the ringtones.
DH loves kim possible so I got that ringtone for my phone. :thumbsup:

WDWgoofy
03-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Doi you consider it free if you now start getting continuous SPAM text messages on your phone?

No thanks, I would prefer to pay.

brewcrew26
03-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Doi you consider it free if you now start getting continuous SPAM text messages on your phone?

No thanks, I would prefer to pay.

You should be able to text back in all caps the word STOP to the message and then they will stop sending the spam text messages. I had this problem earlier in the week (not because I downloaded anything but I was just randomly getting send weird texts from unknown places) and after talking with a Verizon support person they helped me stop the annoying messages.

Too bad the ringtones don't work if you have have a Razr V3m model from Verizon. They just changed the software so you can only download the sound you can't upload it as a ringtone option. Bummer!

Patricia
09-16-2008, 08:29 PM
The site now has downloads for the iPhone.

If you click on the ringtone you'd like, under the "Send to Phone" button is the download for iPhone button.

No text messages will come, instead.. you need only save it to a file and sync to add the ringtones. :)

disneyfan328
09-17-2008, 10:29 AM
I have downloaded a bunch of these tones and am so happy with them, but I need some help

There is a nemo one out there fromthe movie when crush and squirt and talking and he goes
"give me some fin and Dude -" doesn't that line end with "Sweet and Totally?" If it does then it is cut off on the ring tone. Does anyone know how to fix this? I really love that part of the movie and so does my DD but when I sent it to her to use she told me about the above and that it cuts off. She wants to have the whole spielso if anyone knows, please help!!

Imagineer1981
09-17-2008, 11:51 AM
very cool, thxs

tinklover
09-18-2008, 10:16 AM
I have downloaded a bunch of these tones and am so happy with them, but I need some help

There is a nemo one out there fromthe movie when crush and squirt and talking and he goes
"give me some fin and Dude -" doesn't that line end with "Sweet and Totally?" If it does then it is cut off on the ring tone. Does anyone know how to fix this? I really love that part of the movie and so does my DD but when I sent it to her to use she told me about the above and that it cuts off. She wants to have the whole spielso if anyone knows, please help!!

I will see if i can find the whole thing and upload it into a ring tone for you . If i can do it i will pm you with my info so you can find it :thumbsup:

UPDATE: Ok i found teh ring tone you wer etalking about and if you click on customize first instead of send to phone it has the full speil. once they do teh give me some fin and noggin one says Dude and then crush goes on to introduce jellyman. no where doe he say sweeeet and totally.
again if you find a ring tone you like and it is to short click on the customize first and then if they have the whole thing you are looking for you can change what you want length wise and you can alsoset it so it will be louder then the phone's default.

tigger24601
09-19-2008, 02:08 PM
How do you get the monorail sayings as a ringtone?

just type in monorail in the search under ringtones. i'm only doing 3 right now but they are freakin awesome. i'm waiting to see if i'll get web charges on my phone since we don't have an internet plan and i do have to go to a link to download. i've already warned dh but hopefully there's nothing there or not alot anyway.

Dsnygirl
09-30-2008, 10:54 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with this site accessing Disney tones, wallpaper, etc.? I have a bunch on my phone I uploaded months ago, but now I can't access anything Disney. I used to put "disney" under the search, and all the ringtones, wallpapers would come up... now, it says that there's nothing to be found.

Anyone?

PiratesLifeForMe3
09-30-2008, 11:29 AM
All of my uploads are still listed as being shared, but when searched for they never come up. As soon as I figure out why the ringtones I made aren't showing up then I will let everyone know.

Minnie Imagineer
09-30-2008, 01:12 PM
I have verizon and it didn't work for me....it says something like 'the company does not allow this at this time'. Did anyone else have this problem?

VWL Mom
09-30-2008, 01:35 PM
I have Verizon and we did them last week. We had to download them to our computer and then email them to your phone number as an attachment.

Dsnygirl
09-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with this site accessing Disney tones, wallpaper, etc.? I have a bunch on my phone I uploaded months ago, but now I can't access anything Disney. I used to put "disney" under the search, and all the ringtones, wallpapers would come up... now, it says that there's nothing to be found.

Anyone?

All of my uploads are still listed as being shared, but when searched for they never come up. As soon as I figure out why the ringtones I made aren't showing up then I will let everyone know.

I just got an e-mail from MyxerTones stating that Verizon has forced them to "modify" the content that Verizon listeners can search for, so now we can no longer find Disney's tones/wallpaper on the site. We can, however, upload our own pics and content -- just tried it w/ a picture of my DH at MNSSHP last year (as Capt'n Jack... :cloud9:) and it uploaded fine. Not sure how to do tones, though....

Dsnygirl
09-30-2008, 03:05 PM
I have Verizon and we did them last week. We had to download them to our computer and then email them to your phone number as an attachment.

How did you find the tones? I'm not able to search them out on the site to even download them. Thanks for any input!

disneyfan328
09-30-2008, 03:44 PM
I will see if i can find the whole thing and upload it into a ring tone for you . If i can do it i will pm you with my info so you can find it :thumbsup:

UPDATE: Ok i found teh ring tone you wer etalking about and if you click on customize first instead of send to phone it has the full speil. once they do teh give me some fin and noggin one says Dude and then crush goes on to introduce jellyman. no where doe he say sweeeet and totally.
again if you find a ring tone you like and it is to short click on the customize first and then if they have the whole thing you are looking for you can change what you want length wise and you can alsoset it so it will be louder then the phone's default.

Thanks so much - i went back and did with the Nemo one what you suggested and I found what I was looking for. Its right after the line where he says "give me some fin, noggin, dude - Then he says Oh Intro,offspring, jellyman, jellyman offspring, jelly??? Sweet Totally. I got it all on there now, thanks much!!

tinklover
10-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks so much - i went back and did with the Nemo one what you suggested and I found what I was looking for. Its right after the line where he says "give me some fin, noggin, dude - Then he says Oh Intro,offspring, jellyman, jellyman offspring, jelly??? Sweet Totally. I got it all on there now, thanks much!!

You are more then welcome

GBBT
10-01-2008, 03:53 PM
I downloaded 2 songs and about an hour after I received a phone call and didn't answer it because it was a number I didn't know.About an hour after that I received another call from the same number ,answered it and it sounded like a fax or a computer(squelching and such) calling.I tried calling the number and it said number was no longer in service.Hope this isn't something to be worried about.Anyone have any ideas to what the call was?Thanks.

VWL Mom
10-01-2008, 04:36 PM
How did you find the tones? I'm not able to search them out on the site to even download them. Thanks for any input!

Wow, I just checked the site and cannot find any of the free ringtones - Disney or otherwise. Only ones there now are $1.99 each.

DisneyDudet
10-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Hey guys, I have made some tones from the Boo To You parade. If you search for DisneyDudet, my tones will come up.

I will be making some Christmas ones from the Holiday Wishes, Jingle Jungle Parade, and some Christmas music from Disneyland Paris.

Momof2boys
10-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks so much Morgan ! I've just downloaded the 2 Boo to You ones :thumbsup::mpumpkin:

DisneyDudet
10-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks so much Morgan ! I've just downloaded the 2 Boo to You ones :thumbsup::mpumpkin:

No problem! I have one of the Boo To You parade songs as my non-caller ID tone, and I love it!

Trev&Ev Mom
10-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Thanks so much for this DisneyDudet!! I would LOVE the theme from the Dreams Come True parade. I can't find that anywhere and to have it as my ringtone would be unbelievable!!

DisneyDudet
10-10-2008, 10:30 PM
I will try to find it.

If you give me some of the lyrics to the song, or the title of the song, I will do my best. I have a lot of parade music, so, finding the exact one you want (or portion) will be hard!

Just let me know!

Trev&Ev Mom
10-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Ok, I'm really bad at this but...

Come and share the romance and beauty of Disney Dreams Come true...

In a tale as old as time you'll see, where a princess is enchanted...

Just believe and your dreams will come true...

Hope this helps!! I would LOVE this as a ringtone!

conorsmom2000
10-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey guys, I have made some tones from the Boo To You parade. If you search for DisneyDudet, my tones will come up.

Morgan, thanks - I just downloaded the Boo To You parade!! :thumbsup: It's awesome!

Now a question for anyone - has anyone come across the Overture from The Nightmare Before Christmas as ringtone (paid site, or free one?) I really really want that as my ring tone (it's just the instrumental, no words) and can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone stumbles across it, please let me know! (I did check out the Myxer site and there is one instrumental but it's very short - not exactly what I was looking for!) :mickey:

Dsnygirl
10-12-2008, 09:44 PM

I will be making some Christmas ones from the Holiday Wishes, Jingle Jungle Parade, and some Christmas music from Disneyland Paris.
Good job Morgan -- I just wish I could access them! Verizon has forced MyxerTones to "filter" the content I'm allowed to see on the site, so even searching under something as generic as DisneyDudet causes your tones to be filtered out, as they don't want us accessing Disney through anyone but them, I guess. :( Any chance you could try to upload them under a "code name" for those of us w/ Verizon? Not sure if it would work, but maybe if there aren't any "disney" words, it might?? :blush:

DisneyDudet
10-13-2008, 06:42 AM
Good job Morgan -- I just wish I could access them! Verizon has forced MyxerTones to "filter" the content I'm allowed to see on the site, so even searching under something as generic as DisneyDudet causes your tones to be filtered out, as they don't want us accessing Disney through anyone but them, I guess. :( Any chance you could try to upload them under a "code name" for those of us w/ Verizon? Not sure if it would work, but maybe if there aren't any "disney" words, it might?? :blush:

OK, I edited the tags, as well as the description. The title of the ringtones are Boo To You Parade 1 and Boo To You Parade 2. There is nothing, besides my name, that has a tie with Disney on the site for those tones.

Let me know if it works!

LoriSan
10-21-2008, 03:10 PM
it seems like they caught onto DisneyDudet, I can't download your ringtones to my Verizon phone. grrrrrrrr I want the Spectromagic music for my ringtone and it won't let me!! :mad:

DisneyDudet
10-23-2008, 11:31 PM
it seems like they caught onto DisneyDudet, I can't download your ringtones to my Verizon phone. grrrrrrrr I want the Spectromagic music for my ringtone and it won't let me!! :mad:
That is so stinkin strange! I will see what I can do this weekend.

I don't think I edited Spectromagic, but I will Saturday!

VWL Mom
10-24-2008, 07:53 AM

I was able to download some ringtones (thanks DisneyDudet) before Verizon became so picky. I do have Spectromagic. If you pm me your cell # I can send it to you.

It will come through as a pix and use option to save as ringtone.

AHOTE
10-25-2008, 02:11 AM
I too did an internet search for DisneyDudeT. I found your site and I was able to preview everything that was available but as soon as I tried to download, Verizon stopped it. When I tried to get back to the website I was blocked. Needles to say Im' not Happy and I'm well beyond Grumpy and if they think I'm Dopey they have another thing coming. I saw the Doc because I'm Sneezy but not Sleepy enough to abandon my quest. I've never been Bashful when it comes to my rights. This is wrong. I'm going to re-read my service contract then I plan to have a chat with Verizon. I'm due to renew and it might not happen.

DisneyDudet
10-26-2008, 01:38 PM
My question is, for you Verizon users, is this just Disney tones, or is it all tones from Myxer?

Can anyone with Verizon download the Boo To You ones that I edited the tags on?

Do yall think it is because of my user name?

Dsnygirl
10-26-2008, 02:40 PM
My question is, for you Verizon users, is this just Disney tones, or is it all tones from Myxer?

Can anyone with Verizon download the Boo To You ones that I edited the tags on?

Do yall think it is because of my user name?
Hi! thanks for trying so hard to help out all of us that use Verizon... I have been in contact w/ Myxertones, and Verizon has put a block on any attempts to download anything Disney from them. They want exclusive rights to whatever Disney puts out there for them, and for us to only be able to download from Verizon for Disney's stuff, which is TERRIBLY limited. Myxertones said they are continuing discussions w/ Verizon on this, but I doubt it will change anything. :mad:

No, I can't access your "Boo to You" ringtone... I search under "boo", "boo to" and "parade" and nothing comes up, so they've still got it blocked.

I don't know if it is your username, that probably is part of it, as the word "disney" appears in it... or that anything Disney is recognizable, regardless... I'll try to download what you changed the tags on, but I have a feeling it won't happen. but thanks for trying!! :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
10-26-2008, 03:22 PM
I believe it is all ringtones. Previously we could download them to the computer and then send them to the phone via emails. DS13 had downloaded some guitar solos and now we cannot access them either.

DizNee143
10-31-2008, 05:53 AM
grr..i guess we all found one reason to hate verizon..
i got a new phone last month..and i just went back this morning to re-download..the soarin ringtone you have..and it told me it was unavailable..and then after that i couldnt find any that had to do with disney again! man this stinks! :mad:

DisneyFr33k
11-04-2008, 05:45 PM
I clicked on the link above and it says website cannot be found.... help!:confused:

LoriSan
11-05-2008, 03:12 PM
i just went back this morning to re-download..the soarin ringtone you have..and it told me it was unavailable..and then after that i couldnt find any that had to do with disney again! man this stinks! :mad:

I found that once you enter your phone number and it knows you are a Verizon customer, it limits what you can access. If you log out and open a new window, you can again browse the Disney stuff.

LoriSan
11-06-2008, 11:39 AM
I recently became aware that Verizon Wireless has blocked the ability of their customers to download ringtones from outside sources. I find this to be an outrage. I pay over $150 per month for service for two lines, and your company gets to decide what I do with that service? VW "nickel and dimes" their customers for everything under the sun already, and now they want $2.99 per ringtone too, when I can get it free from elsewhere?

My main line is NOT under contract. Please stop having your representatives call me asking me to renew it, because when the contract is up on the second line, I will be taking both phone numbers and my business to another company that does not partake in such practices.

Woozles Gram
11-06-2008, 11:10 PM
I have verizon..............and I just went to the site and chose a ring tone, after I put my # in and clicked get ringtone................the next window came up and said....sorry Verizon does not allow you to get ringtones!! :crying: Oh well

Figment104
03-17-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi!

Has anyone heard/found out if the Verizon issue has been resolved. I was just on the website and am running into the issues described above. Just curious.

Thanks!

DisneyDudet
03-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello all! Sorry I have been away for some time, but maybe I can help.

I had to get a new phone a few months ago, and was very sad, as I had a ton of my tones on there. I went to get them back, and submitted everything with no problem. I never got the txt that said I got it.

I tried something out... if you have a web browser on your phone, you can try to do this...

Go to m.myxer.com and you will go to the mobile formatted website. From there, you can enter information and have it downloaded directly to your phone from the site. I got all my ringtones back.

Try that if you can and see if it works.

brer frog
03-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Thank you for these wonderful ring tones!!

j&j
03-30-2009, 08:23 AM
thank you just asking does anyone know if this site because it is free has spyware?:mickey::mickey:

brer frog
03-30-2009, 08:26 AM
I haven't had a problem with it.

GothMickey
03-31-2009, 12:51 PM
Just tried with my Verizon and ran into the same problems. I will be calling and writing to them. Yes, I do this alot. But, it gets results. Maybe not right away, but it does eventually work. I think my firsts letters will be right to the CEO and Chairman of the Board.

AHOTE
03-31-2009, 11:21 PM
Just tried with my Verizon and ran into the same problems. I will be calling and writing to them. Yes, I do this alot. But, it gets results. Maybe not right away, but it does eventually work. I think my firsts letters will be right to the CEO and Chairman of the Board.

Been there, done that! It will have NO affect on Verizon. They'll acknowledge your letter, but their rules are their rule, take it or leave it. I for one will not renew with Verizon when my contract is up.

TiggeRia
04-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Here's a thought--not sure if verizon has somehow managed to stop this either. When I started having problems with verizon and myxertones months ago, I just started uploading my own disney music and making my own ringtones. I did not have a problem sending my own ringtones to the phone, although, like I said this was several months ago. I'll have to try it again with more disney songs and see if it works.

ShanPooh
04-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Clicked on it and it looks like the link is dead

LoriSan
04-08-2009, 01:31 PM
I wrote Verizon about it and they never even acknowledged the letter :mad:

I did find that if you can find a non-Verizon person to get the texts, they can then forward the sound to you.

Arielfan98
04-09-2009, 12:10 PM
aww man it says the page cannot be found... :(

04-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Just type in the link up to and including .com and then search from the main web page. Works that way for me.

Tink1
08-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Just got a new cell phone (well, the kids old one) and needed to search for this thread to get some ringtones.

Thought I would move it up for anyone else who is getting new phones

Nanc

fupresti
08-28-2009, 12:23 PM
If you have a Mac and an iPhone, send me a PM and I can give you some instructions on making your own ringtones for free and it is pretty simple.

Disneymom4ever
09-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Oh, so frustrating. Boy, Myxer sure has changed, now what little I can find Disney for my Verizon phone is all $2.99! And even then it's not the original. If anyone knows of another good website, I'd love to know. I just got a new phone, and need some songs! Thanks :mickey:

Tink1
09-09-2009, 03:10 PM
If I remember correctly, Verizon prohibits any of the Disney ringtones from myxer.

Nanc

queenmom9497
09-09-2009, 05:52 PM
OMGOODNESS!! Love love love this website! Got some muppets ones set up already!! Can't wait to do more searching and get all set up with new tones for my phone! Thanks for the :number1:tip!!!

BMan62
09-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Have you tried Zedge.com?

Carolanne
09-09-2009, 08:41 PM
If I remember correctly, Verizon prohibits any of the Disney ringtones from myxer.

Nanc

Nanc is right--just now I was able to send myself a dacschund barking ringtone (don't ask) from myxer, but when I tried to send Grim Grinning Ghost, nada. And I wanted that one for MNSSHP :ghost::mpumpkin: Booooo (and that's not a ghost impression)!!

Disneymom4ever
09-10-2009, 10:17 AM
BMan- I haven't tried that website, I'll take a look, thank you. :mickey:

alex61821
09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
i have been using phonezoo.com with good results just make sure you stay on the site and not click on any of the ads. if you arent paying attention you can wind up on a pay site. i have gotten the monorail spiel from there and phineas and ferb githci gitchi goo i love you song.

disneyfan328
12-04-2009, 03:33 PM
:(:(

I am sooooo mad right now! I got a new phone and didn't realize that my ringtones could not be transferred. I have tried going back to myxer tones and phonezoo, but they don't have some of the ones that I had :(. I was able to find a few, but not many - does anyone out there have any of the disney ringtones (or any from Wicked the musical or finding nemo the musical) that they might be willing to email or text to me? I am soooo mad right now. I had different songs for each family member and different ones for texts and now there is no way to get them out of my phone !!!!:mad:

LoriSan
12-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Disneyfan,

what I learned is that if your phone has removable memory, what you should do when you receive a ringtone via text is first save it as a sound to your memory card. That way, if you have to switch devices (which I've had to do numerous times due to techincal problems w my phone), you won't lose the ringtone. Then, after you have it saved as a sound, you can then re-open the text and save it again as a ringtone, or text the sound to yourself and save as a ringtone then.

I have a few Disney ones that I could text you. Just PM me your cell #

shellyagal
06-24-2010, 02:26 AM
Now it is so easy to make your own ringtones. All we need is to select our favourtie MP3 song, and upload it on AAfter Search by typing 'ringtone:' (without quotes) in the search box. It will split the MP3 into 20 secs ringtones. Select the interesting section of the song/music from 20 secs segments. Have fun!