PDA

View Full Version : 3 hrs---what should I do?

Not2Loud
12-30-2007, 06:58 PM
This Friday, I have to go down to Orlando for work. Due to DW's schedule for the weekend, I have to be home Fri night. So I have myself on a late flight home.

I am guessing I will have 3--4 hours available to go to WDW. I am AP holder.

So with this limited time, what do you folks think I should do to maximize my magic time?

I was thinking either Epcot (Soarin) or maybe go catch RnR and ToT at MGM. But then I wonder how in the world I could go to WDW and not go to the Magic Kingdom!

I am truly at a loss. Good thing I am boing back in 3 weeks for 2 days just to play! :confused:

BronxTigger
12-30-2007, 07:16 PM
I would probably go to the MK and do what I could. I'd try to get the mountain trio done as well as get an ice cream sandwich at the bakery and/or a mickey bar.

Sunshine1010
12-30-2007, 07:29 PM
See if you can do all the rides in 3 hours at one park!!!!!! he he

murphy1
12-30-2007, 07:57 PM
When i lived in Florida, I took my friends that would come visit to three parks in one day (that was even before AK was built and I got free admission). I would suggest getting a FP when you get there if it isn't at the point past when you will be there. You could hit MK then monorail over to Epcot and do SE and a couple other things.

crazypoohbear
12-30-2007, 08:31 PM
I would do Magic Kingdom
Or maybe go to Epcot, do Soarin'
boat over to MGM
Do Tower and RNRC
Then do Animal Kingdom and do EE.
That should do you for the day. IF you hit everything just right

Darbylew
12-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Sounds like you have a plan so I hope you can
do it all while you are there. I would take any
time to visit one of the parks if not all four!

Jillirose
12-31-2007, 11:07 PM
Go to the park that you most likely won't go to on the next trip. If the next trip is with kids, you know you'll do MK and AK for sure, so spend time at Epcot or MGM...

I have to say, Epcot and Soarin' would be first on my list!

Not2Loud
01-04-2008, 08:09 PM
So I got there about 3:30 PM. I decided to go to MGM and hit ToT. In about 2 hours, I was able to ride ToT, RnR, and Great Movie Ride.

I got to the car about 6 and headed over here to MCO. Ok, so I have an hour till I have to board, but I just didn't want to get here too late. I wasn't sure how busy the airport would be on a Friday night!

2 hours at WDW (MGM) is better than no time at all!