PDA

View Full Version : Menu Help @WL Villas

BrerEmma
12-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Hi all, we will be spending 10 days and 9 night in the WL Villas in early February. We have never been there before. I see they have some type of kitchen there. What kind of meals have you made there before or what should I have for food in the Villa? We have stayed in FW the last three times and love the grill but no grill in WL. Ideas please quick :mickey:and simple meals.

Sunshine1010
12-30-2007, 07:32 PM
They may have grills outside in a picnic area.

The kitchen is FULLY stocked. And I mean FULL. So you can honestly cook anything there.

Quick ideas for a homecooked meal?
- lasagna
- spaghetti
- pork chops and mashed potatoes and vege
- casseroles
- quiche
- stew

The have everything, and the store also has all the condiments/butter/etc. you will need.

ginger19
12-30-2007, 07:39 PM
We primarily had breakfast and snacks when we stayed there but you can easily cook anything. Pasta is pretty easy to cook there, we cooked pancakes with bacon, we also made eggs and egg sandwiches. the fridge was a full size so we were able to stock lunch meats, pb&j, juices, yogurt, etc. Ham steaks would be very easy to fry up with some oven roasted potatoes.
Enjoy :thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
12-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Careful...you only have a full kitchen if you have 1 or more bedrooms...the studios only have a microwave and very small frig...and there are no dishes...only paper plates. Also, if you want there are delivery options from grocery stores in the area (the one i used is no longer a sponsor so I don't believe I can use the name, but if you private message me, I can send it to you...we were VERY happy with their service).

Enjoy...i love WL...the grounds are beautiful and very relaxing...

:pirate: