PDA

View Full Version : Going through Disney withdrawl...

DisneyTwinsMommy
12-30-2007, 10:13 AM
We typically go to Disney twice a year, once in the spring and once in December... This year we had to give up our December trip due to the birth of our twin boys :baby: :baby: in October... Now, we have to wait until May and it's HARD!! We already have our ADR's and everything ready... now it's just waiting...(and waiting...)

Just thought I would share my anticipation with people who will understand! My DH thinks I'm nuts!

143 days to go until my boys see the mouse for the first time!!! :mickey3: :minnie:

tinklover
12-30-2007, 11:45 AM
:congrats: on the twins and I don;t think your nuts. we are going in June and have to wait to make our ADR's and such till everyone in our party gets their tax refunds back yet I am already packed lol.

RedheadWriter
12-30-2007, 11:56 AM
I was just there from Nov 1 to Nov 4. I am going again on Jan 23. I went through w/d as soon as I got on the plane to come home in Nov even though I knew we were going to be there soon! It's an addiction!!!

Willful
12-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Congrats on the twins!!!

I have withdrawals BEFORE I leave the parks for the last time. My wife has to take me out of the MK kicking and screaming. LOL

We were just there in Dec 13-18 (too short of a trip!!) and I'm already "begging" to go back! Of course, with my wife being a Disney Dork like myself, it's not a hard sell. Not selling to my boss I need more vacation time...that's another story. :(

By now means are you nuts! :D

That'll be so exciting for your boys to see WDW for the first time!!! :mickey:

mickeefan
12-30-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm afraid we are all victims of an incurable disease.
The only remedy is to continually have a trip planned to the Magic and that is only a temporary fix.

jpH/keD
01-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I have been having w/drawls since our Nov-16-24 trip ended. I do not have another date to plan for and I am sad.I play disney cds and watch movies. I am planning a disney on ice trip to our local rink to keep it going! :mickey: Hang in there!

MMouse6937
01-01-2008, 06:32 PM
I too feel your pain. DH and I go every September and I spend the rest of the year planning the next trip. I am waiting for my 180mark so I can make those ADRs then it's just a countdown for me. Thats why we come here, because we all understand :D

Congrats on the babies btw. Take care