PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to NE Pats!!

dolphinmickey9170
12-29-2007, 11:35 PM
They made their 16-0 goal! Hats off to NY for trying to stop them!

One very deserved week of rest and then off to the playoffs. Lets hope post season goes just as well.

RedheadWriter
12-29-2007, 11:55 PM
:number1::thumbsup:What a rollercoaster game and that is the way the game should be!!! I am so proud to be from NEw England right now. They played hard and came from behind against a team that played really well tonight. I am on :cloud9:
Rachel (Patriots Princess!!!)

dolphinmickey9170
12-30-2007, 12:04 AM
I know what you mean Rachel, I was up, I was down, I was up, I was down. I can't take much more of this. I need some Maalox! Is there a little room on your :cloud9: for another life long Pats fan??

RedheadWriter
12-30-2007, 12:41 AM
LOL...I was having Maalox moments, too!
YEs, I'll scoot over. We can wear our :mickey: together!

JerseyMouse
12-30-2007, 08:59 AM
One of the most impressive team achievements we'll ever witness, and the funny thing is, the hard part has just started with the arrival of the playoffs.

How will this team be remembered if they don't win the SB??

I'm neither a fan of the Giants or Pats, so I was able to watch, free of Maalox. However, my favorite AFC team, the Jaguars, may get first crack at the Pats in the postseason, and if nothing else, will give the Pats as physical a game as they will have played all year.

If that game does happen, I'll be sure to stock up on plenty of ice-cold Maalox!

RedSoxFan
12-30-2007, 09:03 AM
It was such a great game. The Patriots are just awesome as is Tom Brady. :D

Mr. Brass Bonanza
12-30-2007, 10:41 AM
WE DID IT!!! WHOO HOOO!!! :party:

kakn7294
12-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Lets hope post season goes just as well.No Kristen, some of us (including your DH - right Ben? ;)) hope not! 16 - 0 is a great achievement though, I will give them that.

Willful
12-30-2007, 11:48 AM
They made their 16-0 goal! Hats off to NY for trying to stop them!

One very deserved week of rest and then off to the playoffs. Lets hope post season goes just as well.
LOL I knew I'd find you as the first post!! :D

It would've been nice it they could've covered the spread....ahhh...it's all good, I'm done in my Yahoo pick'em league :(

Yeah, I figured NYG wouldn't play their starters but they were in it to the end. Although I think their center got hurt. That's not good for their playoff hopes if he's out.

My Ravens aren't in the playoffs...so I'll root for the Pats...well, until they play the Colts. Love me some Peyton since he carried my Yahoo fantasy football team to VICTORY!!! WOO HOO!!! Oh, of course if the Redskins get lucky and make it to the Super Bowl...then I'll be rooting for them!!! :number1:

EMBRACE THE MAGIC! :mickey:

RAIDER
12-31-2007, 09:49 AM
A brilliant game and the NY Giants deserve being applauded for not just rolling over ....

The Patriots have been brilliant to watch thus season and you cant really see this team being stopped now ... :thumbsup:

alphamommy
12-31-2007, 10:48 AM
I was very happy that the Pats held on to keep their perfect season.

My question is: what did the '72 Dolphins do with their champagne? DH said that they should have given it to NE to celebrate.

As a Lions fan, we have to live vicariously through the success of others!

Tammy

Hull-onian
01-20-2008, 08:04 PM
:team::football:The Brady Bunch are the best. It was a superb season. My almost next door neighbor Bill Belichick knows his stuff.:yay:

SBETigg
01-20-2008, 08:17 PM
I was on edge for today's game, but it was so great! 18-0. :number1:

I'm not a huge Brady fan but I adore Tedy Bruschi. On to the Superbowl!

RedheadWriter
01-20-2008, 08:36 PM
I was on edge for today's game, but it was so great! 18-0. :number1:

I'm not a huge Brady fan but I adore Tedy Bruschi. On to the Superbowl!

Sherri...I love Tedy too! My Myspace page is all about the Patriots and Tedy in particular...he's a hero of mine!
What a great game....though as I always say, it is just one big Maalox moment right until the end!

RedheadWriter
01-20-2008, 08:37 PM
:team::football:The Brady Bunch are the best. It was a superb season. My almost next door neighbor Bill Belichick knows his stuff.:yay:

How close of a neighbor are we talking? :)

RedSoxFan
01-20-2008, 09:29 PM
I love Tedy Bruschi too. I wore his jersey today instead of Brady. Everyone else in my family wore their Brady jerseys. Awesome game and awesome team. They are something special.