PDA

View Full Version : OKW breakfast options?

Thumper03
12-29-2007, 11:04 PM
We know that Olivia's serves breakfast, but we were wondering about a counter service/food court breakfast option. Any advice?

Horizon93
12-30-2007, 12:05 AM
I don't know if Goods to Go has breakfast on the menu. When we were at OKW we had cereal, coffee, fruit, and juice in the studio. We ate breakfast every day there and loved it. We took advantage of the nice Happy Limo 15 minute stop. We saved $$ doing it that way.

We did go to Olivia's one morning for breakfast though. We met friends there. It was great. So we had dinner there a few nights later.

Breakfast in the room worked out perfectly. And we were in a studio. Imagine how much more we could have done with a full kitchen!

vizsla
12-30-2007, 05:28 AM
Goods to Go does serve breakfast from 7:30-10:30 am. I'm sorry I can't help you as far as what is on the menu since I have not had breakfast there since we always prepare breakfast in our room.

dlpmikki
12-30-2007, 06:40 AM
I believe Goods offer things like cereal, breakfast croissant, scrambled egg platter, cinnamon bun, muffins. I'm another one who has never used it for breakfast in 15 years!

If you do go to Olivias the Homestyle hash is pretty good (not quite as good as when Ocie made it) and unique to Olvias as far as I know.

You can also get cereal and milk from the shop to use in your room.

MinnieMommie
12-30-2007, 08:42 AM
From what I have been reading it looks like Good To Go Breaskfast serves:

Breakfast Croissant
Scrambled Eggs Platter
Assorted cereals with milk
Muffins, bagels and danish
Cinnamon buns
Fruit cup

It looks like the price range for these items is from around $6 to $2.50. :mickey:

Thumper03
12-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Thanks all! We'll be in a studio this trip. I'm thinking we will bring some cereal and pop tarts, pick up some milk...but we know that morning will come when we will want something different on the way out.

:thanks: