PDA

View Full Version : Art?

Mrs Bus Driver
12-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Anaheim Resort Transit, has anyone tried it? If so let me know what you think of it. I usually stay across the street and walk, however I've been thinking about staying further away and taking the ART shuttle. My questions are:
1. Was it convenient?
2. Was it clean and comfortable?
3. Did it run on time and often enough to be useful?
4. Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend?
Thanks
Your answers will be appreciated :mickey:

*tinker_belle*
12-29-2007, 07:07 PM
We used the ART transit system back in February. Since we had no patience and our hotel was only a ten minute walk from the parks, we just walked over in the mornings. At the end of the day we would wait for the bus, but it made so many other stops before it dropped us off and was often times late (as most busses are). We always waited for the bus at night no matter how long it took because we were tired and our feet were hurting. I would have much rather preferred that we stayed right across the street though.

tinkwest
12-30-2007, 10:39 AM
I have used ART several times, from hotels in the Convention Center area. I found their pickup times to be rather vague, but the ride was clean and comfortable. Do study the line map before hopping on a bus. My cousin once took the ART line the hotel suggested and traveled clear over to Angel's stadium before finally making it back to the DLR area. She could have crossed one street, caught an ART bus from another line and made the trip in less than a quarter of the time. As *tinker_belle* pointed out, it is especially worthwhile in the evening when you just can't take another step after a day in the parks.

Mrs Bus Driver
01-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks, and yes I was thinking about that walk at the end of the day. A few times I've stayed across the street and a few hotels down, the walk to the hotel and then back to the room usually upstairs can be a bit much at the end of the day. I think I'll see where the bus stops and check out the hotels near the stops. Thanks again :goofy: