PDA

View Full Version : Pictures on rides

BrookeA6100
12-29-2007, 12:10 PM
What are all the rides that take pictures of you while you're riding in both parks? I'm pretty sure I know all the rides, but I don't know where they take the pictures in all of them? Does anyone know? Particularly buzz lightyear.

NotaGeek
12-29-2007, 01:02 PM
What are all the rides that take pictures of you while you're riding in both parks? I'm pretty sure I know all the rides, but I don't know where they take the pictures in all of them? Does anyone know? Particularly buzz lightyear.

The picture in Buzz is taken in the last room and the camera is located right under Zurg's left arm and the picture is taken as you enter the room and turn automatically to face Zurg ...

Sorry, but there is no listing of where all the pictures are taken on each ride, I am sure you will get some answers on here though.

Melanie
12-29-2007, 06:37 PM
The pics I can think of are Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and Buzz at Disneyland, and Tower of Terror and California Screamin' at California Adventure. Are there more?

Michael already discussed Buzz and Splash is obviously on the drop. I think I'm correct when I say that Space is right at the end of the ride, after you've left the main ride section and are in the tunnel on the way back to the loading area.

Screamin' is also towards the end of the ride, at the bottom of the coaster right as you are getting ready to bank left to head back to the loading area.

Tower of Terror is not actually during a drop (like I think it is at WDW), but right at the top before you start the drop sequence.

BrerGnat
12-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Space Mountain is actually RIGHT before the "re-entry". The camera is located at the top of the opening of the orange tunnel.

I think the above mentioned rides are the only ones with onboard photo.

SPCMT
01-03-2008, 04:01 AM
I think that is it....even though Indy should because they do in Tokyo...oh well