PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and Princess Party in Nov??

Turk82
12-28-2007, 09:54 PM
I only see dates listed for the Pirate and Princess party into June....will that be the end of them (I'll be there in November) or am I just not looking in the right place? Do I need to also have theme park admission for that day or will the tickets to the party be all I need?
Thanks in advance!
Megan

JPL
12-28-2007, 10:11 PM
I highly doubt there will be any P&P Parties in November since MNSSHP ends the 1st and MVMCP begins aroung the 12th.

Turk82
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Oh, that makes sense :blush: Thanks so much!

kakn7294
12-29-2007, 01:02 AM
If you happen to be there to attend one of the other parties instead (MNSSHP or MVMCP), you can generally enter MK at 4pm with your party ticket. If you want to go earlier in the day, you will need a regular park admission ticket for the day, and a party admission ticket for the evening party event.

Turk82
12-29-2007, 11:26 AM
That's great info....I was there last year during the MNSSHP and decided then that if I was ever back during one of the parties...I DID want to go! I don't see the dates for '08 for MVMCP, but am hopeful that Nov 14th will be one of them. I'll be flying in that day and leaving the next for a 7-night DCL cruise, so I don't think I need a park ticket, but would LOVE to catch a party!!! (And getting to start at 4pm would be AMAZING!!!):number1: