PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Cake?

sydneymouse
12-28-2007, 04:40 PM
We are going to at DW in early February. It's my nephew's birthday and we wanted to get him a birthday cake. We have 12 people and most of the dinner reservations are split at different restaurants. We were wondering if we could order a cake and have it delivered to the Poly and just have our own party either our room or by the beach, etc.

He really likes cookie cake but can't remeber seeing any kind of cookie cake there. Any help is appreciated!:mickey:

wendy*darling
12-28-2007, 05:20 PM
You can order a birthday cake at WDW. :party:
This info is taken from the "Birthdays at WDW Tips" (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/birthday.asp) section of InfoCentral.

Make arrangements for a birthday cake. 6" cakes are $12.50 and you do not need to pre-order. Just ask the server when you arrive at the restaurant.

Pre-Ordered Cakes;
8" Cakes - $25.00
10" - Cakes $40.00
1/4 Sheet Cake - $55.00
1/2 Sheet Cake - $80.00
Whole Sheet Cake - $120.00

All Cakes are either Chocolate or Vanilla and come with personalization. If you want to add a character there is an additional $30.00 charge. Cakes should be ordered, other than the 6" cake, 24-48 hours in advance by calling (407) 824-2165.

#1donaldfan
12-29-2007, 09:53 AM
We had one a couple of years ago from the GF. It was the best cake EVER !!!! It almost looked too good to eat.....but that didn't happen. I would call guest relations at the GF and go from there to order one....if they won't deliver it, which I'm sure they will, it's just a short walk from the Poly to pick it up......have fun and a happy early BDay......:thumbsup: