PDA

View Full Version : Which tour should I do?

Not2Loud
12-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Going back down to WDW for 10 days in March. This time I was thinking of doing some of the tours at the Magic Kingdom.

Any suggestions on which one/ones I should do?

poeticeclipse
12-27-2007, 02:03 PM
I haven't done any of them personally but i've read TONS of reviews and by far the most popular is the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Followed up by the steam train one.

DisneyTwinsMommy
12-27-2007, 08:04 PM
My DH and I went on the Keys to the Kingdom tour last year on our honeymoon... I would highly recommend it!! We had an awesome tour guide and got little headphones so you can always hear well... You get to go on different rides and learn lots of really cool information... And you get to go backstage! Also, If you have a Disney Visa, you can get a discount on tour prices... have fun! :mickey:

berri_boo
12-28-2007, 07:42 AM
We just did the Keys To The kingdom Tour at the end of Nov and it was great.:thumbsup::thumbsup: I didn't think that it spoiled any of the Disney magic....but beware that you might see some characters incomplete! We had a great tour guide (Robin). Lunch at the Columbia Harbor House is included and there is bottled water that you can grab in the morning prior to leaving.

SoaringEpcot
12-28-2007, 09:03 AM
I have not done any of the tours at Magic Kingdom, but I did do the Segway tour at Epcot two weeks ago. It was really fun and will definately do it again next time we go. Those Segways are so much fun to ride!!!

Mackflava99
12-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Keys to the kingdom is great- it does not spoil the magic - it actually enhances it.

I also did the Living Seas scuba adventure- so if you are a certified diver, its a must.

I saw there is an Epcot tour, i would like to do that one day

DDuck66
12-28-2007, 09:56 AM
I would definately opt for the Keys to the Kingdom. We did it over 4 years ago and it is still one of our favorites. It takes about a half day and the tired feet were well worth the value that we received. I love how they move the garbage around.

Main Street Jim
12-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Robin is just awesome ;)

Try the "Magic Behind Our Steam Trains" tour! ;) :thumbsup:

Not2Loud
12-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the input everyone!

Samtastic
12-29-2007, 11:28 AM
I'd love to on the Keys to the Kingdom tour, but I'm going to save that for my honeymoon. This trip I'm going to do the Seas Aqua tour. You don't even need to be scuba certified!

TheRustyScupper
12-29-2007, 12:52 PM
I recommend
. . . Behind the Seeds (Epcot)
. . . Magic Behind the Steam Trains (MK)
. . . Wild by Design (AK)

NOTE: Yes, many people enjoy the Keys to the Kingdom Tour (MK). But, I personally feel it removes some of the magic.