PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to Get Credits?

mjaclyn
12-27-2007, 12:21 PM
I haven't been on VMK in awhile and I really need some credits! What is the fastest way I can get them? What are the best games to play? Thanks!

JPL
12-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Pirates and Mansion would be my 2 choices :thumbsup:

jjramsey
12-27-2007, 01:53 PM
If you are limited for time and are able to be on at VMK opening, you can get up to 750 credits for each time you get a top ten score. It usually starts that if you are fast (have a connection that allows you to get in quickly) you may be able to get the following:

1st game - 0-3000 points
2nd game - 5,000-10,000 points
3rd game - 22,000-30,000 points
4th game - 45,000-48,000 points

The above would give you about 3,000 credits in 20 to 25 minutes. Some days I get one high and in a rare while five highs. My average is 3 times.

Just experiment with your connection and system. If you have a second computer or can open an additional window and you have an alternate character, you can watch the current high scores and then know how far you need to go before ending game. To end game, run out of gas. You can run out of gas by going forward fast (from then on boat uses more fuel) then slam boat into bank or rocks. While running down the gas, take pictures.

Good luck :D

chrisb26
12-27-2007, 02:00 PM
hmm not sure what game your talking about above Jungle Cruise? If so do you mean rounds not games?

Anyways if you can get on right at the start of vmk and play a couple games of Jungle Cruise you can get 750 credits each time you break the top ten. This is useful during the week when most people are not on since alot of kids are in school when VMK opens.

If you can't get on at the start I would then play Mansion if you can do so with out crashing it is fast and you can get alot of credits if you're able to catch alot of ghosts.

OhGee
12-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Right now it seems that Mansion is still giving double credits. Can make 400 to 500 credits in one game easily. I played four games and walked away with two grand.

LittleDragonErin
12-30-2007, 01:15 AM
If you are limited for time and are able to be on at VMK opening, you can get up to 750 credits for each time you get a top ten score. It usually starts that if you are fast (have a connection that allows you to get in quickly) you may be able to get the following:

1st game - 0-3000 points
2nd game - 5,000-10,000 points
3rd game - 22,000-30,000 points
4th game - 45,000-48,000 points

The above would give you about 3,000 credits in 20 to 25 minutes. Some days I get one high and in a rare while five highs. My average is 3 times.

Just experiment with your connection and system. If you have a second computer or can open an additional window and you have an alternate character, you can watch the current high scores and then know how far you need to go before ending game. To end game, run out of gas. You can run out of gas by going forward fast (from then on boat uses more fuel) then slam boat into bank or rocks. While running down the gas, take pictures.

Good luck :D

This is Jungle Cruise he's talking about and yeah, fastest way is to get on right as it opens and if you're lucky you can get top ten exactly as he describes. Of course most of the good players play in the morning so by 7:30-7:45 scores are already above 40,000.