PDA

View Full Version : My February ADR's :o)

threeh
12-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Here are my dining plans for my February trip. I am soo excited it is only about 1 month away. We usually go in the fall but my family moved from the Philadelphia area up to the lake erie area so we are going now (and hoping to close on our new house right before we leave) but here goes:
In our party: Myself, DH, DS (who is 10 and can order off regular menu he is very happy)and DD's age 7 and 5. We are on the dining with deluxe plan (mommy likes to eat!!)

Arrival Feb 2 check into Poly garden view
dinner Coral Reef

Feb3
lunch: Sci Fi
dinner: Boma (this I can't wait for, I am soo excited to see AKL and eat here)

Feb 4
breakfast; Kona Cafe
Dinner: Germany

Feb 5
Dinner; Concourse Steak house
going to P&P party at night

Feb 6
Brunch : Aukerhause (Norway)
Dinner: Garden Grill

Feb 7
breakfast: Kona Cafe
bippidy boppidy botique
lunch : Crystal Palace
late dinner: Ohana

Feb 8
lunch Rose and Crown
dinner Kona Cafe

Feb 9
My kids are doing pirate cruise, dh and I having breakfast at GF cafe (just the 2 of us, so weird)
dinner: San Angel Inn

Feb 10
breakfast Kona Cafe (i may drop this one)
lunch new place in Japan (don't know the name)
late dinner Liberty tree tavern

Feb 11th
home!!

Thanks for reading if you made it this far. I just love to see my adr's all mapped out.

Happy planning to all!!:mickey:

Jared
12-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Looks like you made some great choices, including dinner at my three favorite restaurants: 'Ohana, Kona Cafe and Boma.

Enjoy every second of your trip, and savor the delicious forthcoming meals.

:tasty:

Mysttree
12-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Greetings,
Our grand gathering is going the same week! We arrive the 2nd (no ADR's as we all arrive at different times)
3rd- Dinner Tutu Italia (Epcot's Italy)
4th- Dinner Ohana
5th- Open for P & P party
6th- Boma (Late dinner)
7th- Late lunch Yak & Yeti
8th- Lunch with CIndy!!!
9th- Dinner Cali Grill
10th check out.

Let's hope that we don't get rained out of the P & P party- that's my only concern.
Have a great time, our rowdy family is staying at Pop Century- so you don't have to worry about us disturbing you :thumbsup:
Have a great trip!!

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
12-27-2007, 11:41 AM
All I have to say is you have some fantastic choices but you may explode after a week of so much good food. Sometimes on our trips we do two TS meals on the same day and I am miserable, but I love it.

prshell
12-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Uh, Oh Mysttree...We'll be at Pop the same time. We'll be there 2/2 - 2/8 and are also planning on the P&PP for the 5th. I just the tickets in the mail!!

We have DD, DSiL, DGD (4), DGS (3), DGS (1).

See ya there!!

We're doing:
Rainforest at AK
50s Prime Time
Sci-Fi
Chef Mickey's
Tea at the Grand Floridian
San Angel Inn

threeh
12-28-2007, 09:27 AM
See you all going in Februaury:thumbsup:
Here's to good weather and no rain:marg:

goin2disney
12-29-2007, 02:49 PM
WOW, that is a whole lot of food. We have on a few occassions had 2 table service meals in one day and it was way too much for us.

We will also be there the week of Feb 2.

We will be doing our 1 TS a day.
Coral Reef
Bomas
Le Cellier
Sci Fi
Chef Mickeys

We are staying at POP.
Lets hope the weather is great! We have been 4 times this same week and are always happy with the weather. Can't beat the crowds:thumbsup:

Mysttree
12-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Uh, Oh Mysttree...We'll be at Pop the same time. We'll be there 2/2 - 2/8 and are also planning on the P&PP for the 5th. I just the tickets in the mail!!
Hello, prshell- We are going with my 2 sisters and their families as well as some friends from NJ...I know it will be a magical time :cloud9:- I've only been trying to get my family to go with us for YEARS!
We'll try not to be too rowdy, some have young children who will want to go to bed early, then others of us will be visiting DTD for after hours fun ;)
Only 5 weeks to go....

KAT1811
12-31-2007, 11:24 PM
HOLY FOOD!!!! WOW!!! There are some great restaurants on your list. Have a great trip!!!

Concourse Steakhouse is my favorite WDW eatery and I am devistated that it will soon be closing. I had the best BBQ braised short ribs served over a cheesy polenta!!! I still dream of it!