PDA

View Full Version : Park Maps

DDBird
12-27-2007, 06:09 AM
Hi Everyone - it has been a while since I have been on the site and I was wondering if Disney still does the personalized park maps? I wanted to order some for my family since it is the promise of a WDW vacation that helps us all get through the bad days:thumbsup:
Is it something that I order from Intercot?
Boy - it is nice to be back....

Itchy
12-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Yes they do. You will need to go to the disney world web site and sign in on (my vacation) and is should be easy from there. There delivery is time sensitive, I think 30 or 45 days out from your vacation before delivery.

Happy mapping:mickey:

luvnwdw
12-27-2007, 08:10 AM
Do they still mail them to you? I thought they had set it up so you print them from home now. I hope I'm wrong because my Grand-daughter wants to make a set for our trip in Dec 08.

Itchy
12-27-2007, 08:39 AM
I believe that they still mail them to you but you can print them but they are not as big. Ours last May came with additional stickers so we could add additional items we wanted to see.

They came on real nice paper as well.:thumbsup:

Oh I forgot to mention that when you go to the Disney World web site and click on My Disney Vacation if you have not created an account you will need to do so. Once you have done that it will let you in and you then would click on my interaries and create one from there. This is where you will start building your maps for each park.