PDA

View Full Version : tickets

pcoleman
12-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Want to know how long I can keep a park hopper ticket before use? I am thinking about the tickets that exp. 14 days after first use. We are not planning another trip for two years. Someone said they have to be used within one year but didn't know for sure. http://www.intercot.com/discussion/images/icons/icon5.gif
Question

merlinmagic4
12-26-2007, 04:33 PM
I thought the only countdown started on the day of first use for 14 day expiration tickets. So, I would assume you could buy them now and use them whenever you want!

DizneyRox
12-26-2007, 05:34 PM
I thought the only countdown started on the day of first use for 14 day expiration tickets. So, I would assume you could buy them now and use them whenever you want!

That is my understanding. As long as you don't use it, it should be good forever.

THere are tickets that are dated, like those from conventions, or for a wedding, etc. Those have a start and end date. Comp tickets are also turning up lately with good through dates. But, if you buy a ticket from Disney, it will be good forever, or 14 days after first use (if you don't buy the no expiration option).