PDA

View Full Version : How busy?

BrookeA6100
12-25-2007, 07:40 PM
My boyfriend and I will be heading down to the resort the second week in January- (we'll be in the parks the night of the 8th, all day 9th and 10th, and the morning of the 11th). I've been down there during the second week in December and have enjoyed how there aren't many people in the parks.
My question is, has anyone been during the second week in December and the second week in January? I just wanted to know how the crowds compared to December? It's only my BF's second time being there, and I'm such a Disney nut I want him to enjoy himself, and since we won't be there for very long I want to make sure he gets to go on everything.
Anyways, if anyone can help me out that would be great! :D

cajunprincess
12-26-2007, 12:02 AM
I think those dates sound fantastic! All of the kiddo's should be back in school, and the crowds will probably be minimal. Either way.........Have a wonderful time!!!!!

NotaGeek
12-26-2007, 12:45 AM
INTERCOT Disneyland Crowd Estimator (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=115765)

The 2nd week of January should be very slow, but there is no way to really estimate. Odds are Haunted Mansion and Small World will be closed. Be sure and check the park hours guide ... have fun!