PDA

View Full Version : Noexpiration childs 10 day pass

sbwillie
12-25-2007, 04:23 PM
We got our DD daughter a 10 day no-expiration pass 2 years ago when she was 8. She's used up 4 days. Probably will use up remaining days over next 5 plus years - maybe even when she is lots older (20+). So will she then be allowed into the park on her existing park card (so at child's rate we paid at the time of purchase 2 years ago) or when weshe go again and she is "adult" age will she be stopped at the park gates and we have to pay more to adjust to adult price? And if so, would they base on price paid 2 years ago (child's price and adult price at time) or differenc at time we use it when she is then at "adult" price?

Thanks!!

merlinmagic4
12-25-2007, 07:57 PM
I have heard they will upgrade to an adult pass for free as long as the ticket was first purchased and used when the child was under 10. We bought no expiration passes in 2005 and are still using them. My son is now 10 but we never stopped to upgrade.Next trip when he is 12 (probably), we'll get it done.

jenfriend
12-26-2007, 07:31 PM
THis is what I've been told by my Disney travel agent. I'm trying it in 3 weeks.

DisneyPrincess21
01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
We bought a no exp ticket back in the early 90's when i was a kid. I had a few days left over because i had gotten sick towards the end of our Disney trip. We thought we might have to pay something to upgrade it to adult of pay the difference, but when we went back in April 2006, We took the same ticket to the counter and they exchanged it to an adult ticket no cost or problem