PDA

View Full Version : So, did anyone get any cool Disney presents today?

Kairi_7378
12-25-2007, 11:16 AM
So, did anyone get any cool Disney presents today? DH bought me Cinderella (surprisingly we didn't have that one yet) and I got him the Pixar shorts DVD and a Yoda t shirt from MGM. When we visit the family in a few hours they will all receive Disney gifts. What did Santa bring to my fellow Intercot-ees? :sleigh: :santa3: :tree:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-25-2007, 11:19 AM
I got a Mickey/Minnie winter scarf. It's very pretty.
And for the Yankee swap, my contribution was a Mickey trivet, Mickey bowl and a Mickey serving platter. One sister got it and the other traded for it.

kakn7294
12-25-2007, 11:35 AM
I got the Precious Moments Little Mermaid picture frame that matches my figurine. Most of my other stuff from DH was Steelers - go figure!

Bethis26fan
12-25-2007, 12:25 PM
i got the Pixar shorts DVD

BronxTigger
12-25-2007, 12:35 PM
i got the Pixar shorts DVD

:ditto:

LOL that DVD is fast becoming the official gift of Intercot!

JPL
12-25-2007, 12:39 PM
I got Piates 3 on DVD :pirate:

DisneyTwirler13!
12-25-2007, 12:59 PM
I got a Mickey Mouse pillow, a Disney journal, a matching pajama set of Mickey, and a National Treasure DVD. :mickey:

dizneeat
12-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Are there presents OTHER than Disney???
I got a heart shaped Mickey necklace, a Tink necklace, a Christmas Mickey/Minnie turtleneck sweater and matching cardigan, the Mickey Mouse treasures boxed book and an airplane ticket to see THE mouse again in August. All this was found under a pure disney tree - so ........ are you all sure there are other presents than Disney ones???

Merry Christmas, all the way from Austria!

Mousehead35
12-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Santa brought me a bunch of pins, a new mickey mug, Pirates 3 and a Oswald ornament. It was a great xmas morning!

Have a joyful day everyone!

A Big Kid
12-25-2007, 01:54 PM
I gave my wife a 10 day stay at the Boardwalk Inn in January 2009.

She thought it was a scarf. LOL!

(I will force myself to go with her and run the 2009 marathon.)

Donald
12-25-2007, 01:57 PM
I think the entire Christmas had a Disney theme today.

While the boys were sleeping a couple weeks ago at WL, "santa's helper" snuck to DTD to pick up some stocking stuffers: Pirates' UNO, a pirate pluto plush, gold coins, and large Disney suckers.

The boys also got some LEGO Star Wars, a Disney mini-camera (pirates), and a Disney Mix Stick (HSM). They seemed to love each one!:mickey:

RenDuran
12-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I didn't get anything Disney myself, but Princess got numerous Tinkerbell items! I hope she doesn't overgrow Tinkerbell anytime soon....it's made Xmas shopping the last two years so easy!:tink:

jakeofwildwood
12-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Sorta kinda. My DW bought me a digital picture frame to put in my office. That way I can insert our digital camera card from our past trip and watch 300+ shots of Disney playing all day.

I wonder if I'll EVER get any work done now?

dolphinmickey9170
12-25-2007, 06:03 PM
I received my disney present on the 14th. A 7 night stay in a one bedroom suite at SSR. It was glorious! You should read my trip reports and check out my pictures.:mickey:

BronxTigger
12-25-2007, 06:08 PM
In addition to Pixar Shorts DVD, I also got two miniature Mickey and Minnie ornaments and a Mickey bookmark.

Also....my mom and I are going to go to Disneyland in April. And the only cost to me is the round trip plane ticket! Woot!

RockChalkKimball
12-25-2007, 07:24 PM
NOTHING!! I GOT NOTHING!! Umm... I really shouldn't complain, I am leaving in two days to go to WDW! I will buy my own Christmas gifts when I get there!!!

DisneyOtaku
12-25-2007, 07:32 PM
A beautiful Aurora orniment for me! Glad I didn't pick one up for myself while I was there last week ^^

As for my sister, I put a Mickey PEZ despenser and a WDW pen in her stocking, and gave her a WDW blanket.

Beast_fanatic
12-25-2007, 09:44 PM
I got a Beast snowglobe, and a Beast plush, and a flannel nightgown with Minnie Mouse on it, and the Pirates 3 DVD.

Hubby got a framed photo of the 2 of us with the Partners statue and the castle in the background.

tinksmom02
12-25-2007, 10:14 PM
I got a hot chocolate set that has Mickey Mouse Clubhouse coffee mugs in it...oh! and a Tinkerbell ornament.

DD5 got: Cindy 2, Underdog, Aladdin 2 & 3 (yeah I know they're probably awful, but they're going in the vault!), HSM 1 and 2 DVDs, POTC book, compass, game, Cars palysets, POTC ultimate battleship thing, a Christmas Eeyore pin, a little fake Lilo and Stitch fishbowl...oh and my personal fave...an ornament, it's a penguin from it's a small world.

Yeah, I think that's about it LOL

Nothing directly related to WDW, though, unfortunately.

Hope everyone had a nice holiday!

WDWfanatic742
12-25-2007, 10:20 PM
I got the Disney Scene It Version 2 game thingy and also got a camcorder to take to WDW and tape all of the rides and everything. So basically all of my gifts were dealing somewhat with Disney :thumbsup:

Tomorrow I will go to Best Buy and try and find some of the Treasure DVD's for myself. :D

PeachyGal
12-26-2007, 08:59 AM
I got High School Musical 1 & 2 on DVD. We also bought Pirates 3 a week or so ago.

poeticeclipse
12-26-2007, 09:05 AM
I got a Disney Day Calendar for my work area at the bank.

I received Disney Scene It Second Edition.

The BEST thing was from my hubby... The Life magazine issue from when Walt Disney World First opened. The cover has all of the cast members in front of Cindy's castle. It's amazing!

princessjojo
12-26-2007, 11:41 AM
I love to collect the Snow Babies figurines. My mom gave me a Minnie Mouse & a Mickey mouse from the collection. I loved it and it was a compete surprise.

Not2Loud
12-26-2007, 03:30 PM
My DW and MIL got 3 Disney prints framed for me, Underdog DVD, Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron (makes the waffles like WDW's restaurants), and a Disney GiftCard!!

Dracula766
12-26-2007, 07:11 PM
I got a bunch of jack Skellington :jack: stuff including a blanket, bed sheets and a door knocker as well as a set of LE Disneyland Haunted Mansion pins and a HM Holiday soundtrack cd. :hmghost:

I got my girlfriend a bunch of Alice & Cheshire cat stuff too :ccat:

Speedy1998
12-26-2007, 08:02 PM
I got Piates 3 on DVD :pirate:

I got it on Blu-ray

crazypoohbear
12-26-2007, 08:33 PM
I got a Mickey/Minnie winter scarf. It's very pretty.
And for the Yankee swap, my contribution was a Mickey trivet, Mickey bowl and a Mickey serving platter. One sister got it and the other traded for it.

I was robbed!!!!!!

Magic Smiles
12-27-2007, 12:47 AM
Lets see if I can remember it all:
Disney Christmas Tree Hat
Sequinsed Mickey Long Sleeve T Shirt
Micky Mouse Gold & Silver watch
Mickey Body Part Magnets/Clips
Disney Magnets
Disney 2008 Calendar
Mickey Cookbook - the blue one
Disney World Monopoly
Pirate of the Caribbean Uno
Disney Dice
Disney Rubik Cube
Son got a Silver Mickey watch
a couple pairs of Mickey Boxer shorts
Christmas ornaments

Can you tell that we just got home from our trip to WDW? Those were just the christmas gifts to each other and don't include the items that we bought while with each other. Our suitcases were packed on our return trip. Had to pay for overweight luggage!

Magic Smiles
12-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron (makes the waffles like WDW's restaurants!!

I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!

DisneyDudet
12-27-2007, 09:57 AM
I gave my wife a 10 day stay at the Boardwalk Inn in January 2009.

She thought it was a scarf. LOL!

(I will force myself to go with her and run the 2009 marathon.)

Well then you should be seeing us, at least two of us! We will be running the marathon too!

I got a bunch of Disney ornaments, glass blown, for when I'm in my own place, I can have my own Disney tree! As far as Disney, thats all I got this year, except if you count the Disney vanity plate that my dad has yet to order, which is the ONE thing I wanted this Christmas... go figure!

Sounds like everyone had a good and productive Christmas!

jrpersinger
12-27-2007, 11:08 AM
We got lots of Disney movies, The Magic Kingdom board game, POTC Life game, Chronicles of Narnia board game. My girls both got several different disney earrings. One DD got everything HSM and the other got basically everything Princess (mostly Belle and Ariel)!

Oh and I got all the ADRs I wanted for June! Thats right, on Christmas Eve! It was like opening a present getting to call and getting the exact times and places we wanted! :santa3:

And we all got the best gift of all..... My mom and step-dad are paying for my entire family to go to WDW again..... For Christmas next year! WOOOHOOOO!!! So excited! While I have been there during the holidays, I have never been there ON Christmas Eve/Day. And never with 10 other people! I love my Mama! :cloud9: :santa:

jrkcr
12-27-2007, 11:25 AM
DH surprised us all with a trip to Disney Land. 10 more days! :mickey:
DD8 got the magic kingdom board game. DD13 got the latest POC movie and the little POC plug-and-play game that hooks into your tv or computer. I gave DH the Star Wars Millennium Falcon hallmark ornament(does that qualify as disney?) It plays the star wars theme, which is totally cool!:thumbsup:

Not2Loud
12-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!

My DD4 has requested waffles the past two morning for breakfast! What a fun gift for the family :) :mickey:

Darin M
12-27-2007, 10:59 PM
The Jungle Book on DVD

This one definitely rocked my socks off.

Darin M
12-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Pirates 3, how could I forget. 3 hours of non-stop Pirates. What more could you ask for?

jennbunn
12-28-2007, 12:50 AM
my trip to disney in sept!!!!! we can not wait!!!

xipetotec
12-28-2007, 09:49 AM
I got a Nightmare Before Christmas T-shirt, and an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit collection DVD.

DizNee143
12-28-2007, 10:31 AM
i gave a lot of disney presents..
all i got that was disney was salt and pepper shakers..:mickey:

Not2Loud
12-28-2007, 10:33 AM
I returned a few items to Border's book store that I had gotten duplicates of.

I picked up a copy of "The Walt Disney World Trivia Book: Secrets, History & Fun Facts Behind the Magic" by Louis A. Mongello.

Its been fun reading so far. We have a family trip in March coming up with myself, DW, DD4, MIL, FIL, Aunt, Uncle, and a friend's family. I stayed up last night composing emails for each day until the trip with a trivia fact as a fun way to countdown the trip!

hokies4life
12-28-2007, 12:16 PM
I got Jungle Book, Peter Pan, Tarzan, Little Mermaid, and Pirates 3 on DVD, and some disney christmas ornaments.

But my favorite was the silver and gold necklace my DBF got me. It has mickey and minnie sitting in a heart and has a ruby at the top of the heart. :cloud9:

:chipdale:

poeticeclipse
12-28-2007, 02:31 PM
I returned a few items to Border's book store that I had gotten duplicates of.

I picked up a copy of "The Walt Disney World Trivia Book: Secrets, History & Fun Facts Behind the Magic" by Louis A. Mongello.

Its been fun reading so far. We have a family trip in March coming up with myself, DW, DD4, MIL, FIL, Aunt, Uncle, and a friend's family. I stayed up last night composing emails for each day until the trip with a trivia fact as a fun way to countdown the trip!

I love Lou's books! Our local Barnes and Noble only carries the 2nd edition of his book. I'm in search of the first one. I might have to just bite the bullet and buy it online right off of Lou's site.

DMApixie
12-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Our 3 DD's got the 18" ivory plush Mickey, Minnie and Dumbo. DD14 just fell in love with the Dumbo while shopping at the Disney Store a month ago. I told her there was no way I was spending $25 on a stuffed animal. haha. I'm glad I waited, because when I went to order it online, the ivory plush were on clearance for under $8! Yay for me!

The entire family of 5 got, according to DD14, the BEST PRESENT EVER!!! Annual passes to DLR. :mickey: We went to Disneyland the day after Christmas, and had a blast!

luvdiznee
12-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Well for all of us our most recent trip. But for DD; a couple HSM shirts, both HSM movies, HSM on Ice Tickets and a Jasmine doll. :mickey:

Lacy
12-29-2007, 02:59 PM
The BEST thing was from my hubby... The Life magazine issue from when Walt Disney World First opened. The cover has all of the cast members in front of Cindy's castle. It's amazing!

That sounds really neat! What a thoughtful gift!

I got the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit DVDs and I wore the pin that came with it all day. I enjoyed telling DH's family about Oswald when they asked about it.

amd780
12-29-2007, 05:08 PM
My friend gave me a Mickey trivet and kitchen towel, DH gave me a Mickey mug, and my father gave us a Mickey and Minnie ornament. Surprisingly, it's the first Disney ornament we have for our tree! :mickey:

Also, my sister got the Disney Scene It game. :mickey: We had so much fun playing it. I didn't know the answers to some of the questions and frankly, I was embarrassed! :drama: lol

TheMartellFamily
12-29-2007, 06:17 PM
We got an unexpected gift from my DM, it was payment for our family trip to WDW in August for 10 nights. She is going with us along with Brother, SIL, niece, my SIL mom. It was such a great suprize.
My 2 DS got the mickey crocs one got red ones and my other one got blue. They were so excited for them because they wanted them before we left in Aug. It was a great Christmas for us and what we recieved.

Diznee4Me
12-30-2007, 09:49 AM
Mickey boxer shorts, Mickey, Pluto and Donald on a Pirate ship snow globe, and a pin for my lanyard. The DD got pins, shirts and the DW got some Disney jewelery.

showmethemouse
12-30-2007, 11:47 AM
I got a lot of disney stuff for christmas . My co-worker got me a eeyore and a mickey mug, and disney dollars. My son gave me four disney dvds and my dad gave me mickey pj and my sister gave me two disney snowbabies and four disney lenox ( all of then mickey ) mickey Dishes and the best gift was a 8 days trip to disney world me and my son are going to disney:joy::woohoo::high5::clappy: This was the best chirstmas. ooo( my boyfriend give me money ) you know wear i going to spend it.:mickey:

2Epcot
12-30-2007, 12:38 PM
I got the Ratatouille DVD I wanted, but didn't get Pirates 3 DVD ... I guess I know what my Target gift certificate will be used for.:pirate:

DisneyWhirled
12-31-2007, 03:29 PM
My DH surprised me with a beautiful Bradford Exchange 37 charm Disney bracelet. I was so excited!!

The Perron household got tons of other Disney stuff two...pillows, movies, cd's, dance mats...etc!

Happy New Year, everyone!!

January-2007
01-03-2008, 10:54 AM
I got 5 Disney Treasures dvds, including all three new ones. And a trip to Disneyland.

Love the Mouse!
01-04-2008, 08:44 PM
My DD8 got the DVD game Scene It - Disney Edition. Naturally we all played and she beat us all! :mickey:

The Flying Dutchman
01-05-2008, 09:33 PM
DB and SIL gave us a fantastic present. One of those fleeze blankets that are two pieces of fleece that are tied together with knots all around the outside. It is HUGE (like 5x7 footish), which is awesome because it covers you completely from head to toe. one side is simply red, while the other side has classic mickey heads, his shorts, gloves, and shoes. The coolest part about it though is if you have someone hold it up and look at it from a distance, the seemingly normal background is in fact riddled with more hidden mickey pieces!

The Mrs and I have nightly fights over it! :mickey:

xipetotec
01-06-2008, 12:05 PM
My DD8 got the DVD game Scene It - Disney Edition. Naturally we all played and she beat us all! :mickey:

Hahahah kinda sad to say that I'm sure I would beat all three of my kids at this game :D ...