PDA

View Full Version : Final Performance of Block Party Bash

MegaDisney
12-24-2007, 10:08 PM
January 6, 2008 will be the final performance of Block Party Bash at DCA. It is scheduled for 5:15pm.

As previously reported the parade will be moving to the Disney Hollywood Studios in Orlando.

It will be replaced in March by the previously announced Pixar Pals Parade, discussed Here. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=118423)

NotaGeek
12-30-2007, 09:58 PM
I loved Block Party Bash and knowing it's gonna be gone is REALLY sad. It was an awesome high-energy parade that really fit the atmosphere of DCA. I really hope that the new Pixar Play Parade or whatever it will be called is just as good ... Block Party Bash is leaving some big shoes to fill!

I am excited, however, for the Studios at WDW to get this parade ... I think it will be a great addition to the World ... HOWEVER, those poor CMs are going to have heat stroke jumping around in that Florida heat! :faint:

MegaDisney
12-31-2007, 09:26 PM
You know I think the DCA parades have been MUCH better than the Disneyland Parades recently.

Eureka! was great, I still listen to the soundtrack to that... "Come away with me..."

And even after sustaining a knee injury during BPB I enjoy the "High Energy" everytime. I love the part where the Incredibles appear, and seeing Boo in her Monster costume is great!

Lacy
01-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Wow, I didn't realize that the parade would not be showing at DCA once it starts in WDW. I assumed they were just recreating the parade and it would play in both places. I'm glad I was able to see it while I was at DCA. It was a lot of fun and I agree that it fit well with the theme of the park.