PDA

View Full Version : Wonders of Life

Altair
12-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Is Wonders of Life open this week? If yes, will it remain open while both American Adventure and Spaceship Earth are closed in January?:(

WDWfanatic742
12-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Wonders of Life is not open at this time, nor will it probably ever be again with everything operational again.

emmingo
12-24-2007, 11:38 PM
WoL is almost completely dismantled, so I don't think it will be open this week (the only time the building has been open in the last year has been during the Food & Wine Fest, and even then, only as a convention area, I think :unsure:)...its sad letting it go, but its probably not coming back. :cry:

DizneyRox
12-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Well, considering the state of SSE, it wouldn't surprse me if they open up WoL and just let people meander around. It can't be worse than darkness...

But seriously, WoL has seen it's last day. It won't be open again as you or I remember it. Which may be a good thing, but I digress...

Altair
12-25-2007, 08:04 AM
It was just wishful thinking since two big name attractions are down at the same time at Epcot. While not a headliner, both sides of Innoventions will also be down, plus Splash Mountain will be down at MK the same weeks. That's quite a hit, but I'm sure they will lower the admission price in return. HA HA HA HA.:(

Niecyboo
12-26-2007, 11:30 PM
The upper area is being used for convention space, but the downstairs is just "there". I was at a dinner in the upper area earlier this month. We left through the main area downstairs and the whole pavillion looked stripped. All the games and monitors were gone and everything looked empty. I cannot imagine them doing that much work to remove everything and then put it back in. It was kind of sad looking. Kind of like a mini ghost town.

threeh
12-27-2007, 09:06 AM
, both sides of Innoventions will also be down, (

Ohno!!!!!!!!! Innoventions is one of my favorites and I was soo looking forward to the EPCOT25 presentation. Boo hoo. We are leaving 2/1. :(

Figment!
12-27-2007, 09:41 AM
...While not a headliner, both sides of Innoventions will also be down...Only two exhibits are scheduled to be closed, the "Opportunity City Exhibit" and "Too Small To See Exhibit"

From rehabs (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp)
Innoventions: Opportunity City Exhibit will be closed from June 15, 2007 - February 1, 2008.

Innoventions: Too Small To See Exhibit is closed from May 11 through January 11, 2008.

DrWorm2008
12-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah, the DNA helix is gone, and the inside was used for a "Food and Wine Festival" pavillion this year. It's okay, I guess. I loved Cranium Command , but Body Wars was the ONLY ride in the WORLD that made me kinda queasy. I hope they do something cool with that space eventually. Maybe bring back Horizons? Yeah, right. :bang: