PDA

View Full Version : looking for 2 pins .....

wendi wilcox
12-23-2007, 10:04 PM
i was castmember in the 70's. i had recieved my 1 year pin which looked like a world with ears on it. in my many moves through out the years, i have some how lost it. i still have my name tag but no pin :(:(

can someone direct me in how to find another one somewhere?

the 2nd pin i am looking for is a kennel pin. saw a cast memeber with one and loved it.

thanks for your help

CaptainSad
12-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Wendi,

Try ebay.. I have years 1 though 45. Some of them can get quite expensive though. If I had an extra I would part with it. But I only have one right now. I was down last week and I know a guy (trader) had at least one at the pin place at Disney Village.

Rich

PrincessEmmasMommy
01-01-2008, 08:00 AM
You may also want to check dizpins dot com. (I don't think I can put the link here). Also, pinpics dot com. On the 2nd one, you can search for a pin and find people who are trading it. I searched for the kennel pin and saw that 8 people are trading it. It is a great site!
Jen
Also, I checked everything I could think of on pinpics for the CM pin and the only thing like what you described from the 1970s is an Ambassador pin. Is this what you mean? Good luck!