PDA

View Full Version : My dog has a Harry Potter scar

murphy1
12-23-2007, 12:18 PM
I realized I never showed you all my Murphy's really cool marking. She is a purebred Border Collie (like the dog in Babe), very smart, a great pet and buddy!! She is almost 8, so it was before I had heard of Harry Potter, I think the books were just getting popular and the movie wasn't yet out. Anyway, the breeder let us have pick of the litter b/c we previously drove down to see the parents and she liked us. We thought she had the coolest "lightning scar" and my oldest was then only about 7 months old and the two of them hit it off, Murphy kept licking her, the breeder said three other people wanted her, but if we wanted her, she was ours, anyway here she is:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EYtmjlo0bsfI&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5

SBETigg
12-23-2007, 12:53 PM
What a beautiful girl! I love border collies. She's got that friendly, loving look about her, too. Neat markings. Thanks for sharing. :)

PirateLover
12-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Awww ok I think it's official! Every member of your family is adorable!!!!! What a lovely dog.

jrkcr
12-23-2007, 06:28 PM
What a pretty dog! And my all white cat, named Harry, also has a black "scar" on his head! Maybe they should meet....I would post a pic, but I am not sure how to.:doh:

murphy1
12-24-2007, 11:29 AM
I would love to see your cat! You can post it as Shutterfly like I did and copy and paste the link here or email me at shariw1(atsign)yahoo dot com. I would love to see it!

ChipnDaleGal
12-24-2007, 01:19 PM
She is a beautiful, smiley, girl!! :thumbsup:

kakn7294
12-25-2007, 12:33 AM
Murphy is so cute! Since you like Harry Potter so much, it's quite fitting she has that lightening bolt slash on her face!

dmosher
12-25-2007, 02:56 AM
I saw on one of the costume sites (if I find it I will msg you the link) Harry Potter Quiddich and Standard House Uniform Costumes for dogs!

You should check check that out for next year's Halloween!

:pipes:
D

disneydrmr
12-26-2007, 10:27 AM
What an absolutley BEAUTIFUL girl! I LOVE border collies (my two furbabies are part border collie so I guess I'm a bit biased)... What neat markings! Thanks for sharing!

Crystal Palace
12-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Awww how cool! What a beautiful dog!!:D

pogo
12-26-2007, 12:28 PM
She is beautifull............. but can she hunt possum's and can Jym and I borrow her ? :D