PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

dta316
12-22-2007, 11:20 PM
I am taking my daughter to the Disney Hollywood studios and she loves to ride rockin rollercoaster. I feel I am to large to ride it with her anymore so does anyone know if I can get a cast member to ride along with her? TIA!

kakn7294
12-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Hi! :welcome: to Intercot! I don't know how "big" you are, but plenty of larger folks ride RnRC all the time, including myself. I don't think you will be able to get a CM to ride with her - I don't believe that they are allowed. You may be able to wait in line with her all the way to the ride then exit when she boards - I'm not sure exactly where the last chicken exit is located before boarding but I'm sure there is one.

cajunprincess
12-23-2007, 01:22 AM
As the previous post states, the seats to accomodate very large people. My husband is well in excess of 300lbs and he can ride no problem. Hope this helps!

Here we go again...
12-23-2007, 05:38 AM
Right out side of the chicken exit door there is a car that you can "try the fit" in. It is in a place where no one can see you, and you can try it out before actually going on the ride. That way you will know for sure before you get in a car.
You could go in through the gift shop and ask a CM about it.

dteed
12-26-2007, 03:39 PM
You could also go up to the unload area and find someone in line with an odd numbered party and make sure your daughter is comfortable riding with them.

dteed
12-26-2007, 03:41 PM
the load area is what I meant, sorry.