PDA

View Full Version : 2 ADR Questions

wdwcarrie
12-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Hello & happy holidays!

I realize this is last-minute, but I know Intercotees will know the answers to my questions. DH & I are going to WDW with our best friends, another couple, in June. We've picked out all our restaurants and I'm going to call to make the ADRs. My questions...

1. As I said, we're going in June, and 180 days prior to our arrival is actually Christmas Day. Will anyone be working the phones that day? (I feel kind of sad that someone has to work on Christmas!)

2. While we're traveling together, we actually have two separate reservation numbers (one per couple). Will it be a problem for me to make reservations for four people even though my reservation number only covers two people?

Thanks for any answers! I've been counting down to the trip since August and the chance to make ADRs is a great "trip fix". We've decided on Boma, Coral Reef, Mama Melrose's (with the Fantasmic package), Ohana, Big River Grille, Le Cellier, and San Angel Inn for our table service dinners. Some old favorites for us, and some new places our friends wanted to try! Thanks again!

Seasonscraps
12-22-2007, 08:20 PM
My guess is that the ADR line will be open on Christmas day.

You won't encounter any problems making ADRs for 4 people.

Good luck with the ADRs - they all sound yummy! :D

LW_DFREAK
12-22-2007, 10:01 PM
I actually made my ADRs before the 180 mark...why wait...I would give it a shot and try and make them earlier! Good luck :thumbsup:

wdwcarrie
12-22-2007, 10:17 PM
They let you make them before 180 days? When we went to WDW a couple of years ago, I mis-counted and called a day early and they told me to call back the next day!

kakn7294
12-23-2007, 01:08 AM
1. As I said, we're going in June, and 180 days prior to our arrival is actually Christmas Day. Will anyone be working the phones that day? (I feel kind of sad that someone has to work on Christmas!)I'm not sure if the reservations line is open on Christmas Day although I suspect that it is. You can probably safely wait until the next day though.

2. While we're traveling together, we actually have two separate reservation numbers (one per couple). Will it be a problem for me to make reservations for four people even though my reservation number only covers two people?You can put as many people as you like on your ADR - they only require your room reservation number to verify that you have a room reservation to qualify for the 180 + 10 rule.

pooh0601
12-23-2007, 01:54 AM
They were open last year...I'd expect they would be again this year!

If the park is open that day, then CRO is open I remember them telling me! Meaning the park is open 365 days(sometimes 366), and CRO is open as well.

wendy*darling
12-23-2007, 05:44 PM
My 180 day mark was on Christmas Day last year- and YES, they are indeed open. :thumbsup:
I was making some of my reservations for our scout group of 45 people- Group Dining is not open on Christmas Day, but the regular dining line will be happy to help you with reservations for 4.

I called right at 7am (my kids are older and we sleep in on Christmas morning now ;)) and they were very cheerful.

And yes- you can make reservations for more than the people in your room. 4 is no problem at all.

Good luck! :mickey: